Who P***ed off Mother Nature?

aussiesuzukirider

Never Forgotten
Well we just got through the largest flooding in over 50 years now we are about to be hit by a Cat5 cyclone (hurricane to you guys) this will be the largest one to hit our shores EVER it is due to cross the coast in the North of our State at around 10 pm local time.This thing is slightly larger the Katrina so it will hit us hard , people up north have done all they can so now they just wait. Mother Nature we know you are powerful but please spare our friends up north and we are sorry for who ever upset you.:please:

Find a good solid place to ride it out.
Been thru a few hurricanes myself .
Here when Andrew came thru but that was a much smaller storm.
This ones for you......:beerchug:

Where I am we will just get a lot of rain which is something we have just had enough of. I still got mates who have not got the ok to rebuild the homes from the recent floods, Mother Nature sure is P***ed.

Prayers sent bro, Keep us posted

Im off to the Billy Connolly flood / Charity show in a weeks time.

As he said....

"It’s a funny thing Australia, when you get into trouble,
it’s always huge trouble. Biblical proportions"

TBH, I think the recent (and forthcoming) disasters will actually turn out to be a blessing in disguise. - There will be years' worth of work, rebuilding what has been (and will be) destroyed. I predict there will be a huge number of millionaires made in the QLD construction/construction-supply business sector.
Painters, builders, tilers, masons, concreters, glaziers, bathroom designers, turf-layers, landscapers, etc, are all going to make an absolute fortune out of this. Plus, QLD taxes are lower than NSW taxes, so there's another reason to head North.
This could very well serve to revitalize industry in both QLD and NSW.
It's a great opportunity; the kind you only get once in a lifetime.

Well we just got through the largest flooding in over 50 years now we are about to be hit by a Cat5 cyclone (hurricane to you guys) this will be the largest one to hit our shores EVER it is due to cross the coast in the North of our State at around 10 pm local time.This thing is slightly larger the Katrina so it will hit us hard , people up north have done all they can so now they just wait. Mother Nature we know you are powerful but please spare our friends up north and we are sorry for who ever upset you.:please:

I hear you there... my best friend lives in the Atherton Tableland and have done everything they can.... the worst part at the moment is waiting until it hits later tonight.:please:

Very sad string of weather events for sure.... Crazy flooding and now this! Will be praying for the folks who live in the path of this monster storm. Sometimes its even harder when our Brothers/Sisters on the oRg are halfway around the world and all we can do is watch and wait.

The Earth is dying, that's why it is pissed off. Earth's natural resources are expected to be depleted by 2050, 100% fault of humans. 1/6 people are starving in todays population of 6 billion. By 2050 our numbers will reach 9 billion... If I was Earth I would pissed off too from having the life sucked out of me.

Back