I made a HUGE MISTAKE. Now kicking myself

Chris79761TX

Registered
My poor beloved Hayabusa did more sitting in the stable than road time. So I made the huge mistake of selling it. It has been 3 weeks now and really miss the bike horribly. i fee like i gave up part of myself. And repeatedly kicking myself for doing such a thing. :banghead: :banghead:

i will just have to wait and buy another one next year I guess. But finding one like my last one is going to be a hard chore. :unhappy::duh::pullhair::cursin:

you have just discovered what many around here have gone through before and there are several more that are about to make the same mistake...you don't know how it's going to affect you until it's too late, trust me, i know as i've done it before :laugh: good luck on finding another bike :beerchug:

just hope you don't get the horrible news that i did one time that the next owner totalled it on the track...broke my heart!

Yep,

Guy I bought mine from was teary-eyed when we rode off with my bike. As cheap as these things are to buy and insure...why not just hoard and hold onto it? Especially once it's paid off free and clear. I guess if garage space becomes a premium i could see the problem though.

Go find you a new one man!

You see that alot on here, guys have thier bikes parked for a couple months and decide to just get rid of it thinking they wont miss it :laugh: Dont you know its better to have than have not:whistle:

Yep,

Guy I bought mine from was teary-eyed when we rode off with my bike. As cheap as these things are to buy and insure...why not just hoard and hold onto it? Especially once it's paid off free and clear.
and especially since they aint worth chit after modifying them....:banghead: you lose ur shirt when modify a car but you lose all ur clothes when modify a bike. but I dont keep anything a buy and build more then a few years. change is healthy just not cheap...:whistle:

Well look at it this way ....... the cops down there won't be bothering you :laugh:

Good luck on finding your next ride :thumbsup:

I put mine on CL for sell a while back but am not to sure I would let it go if someone offered to buy it. I sold a few of my toys before and I still regret it years later

you have just discovered what many around here have gone through before and there are several more that are about to make the same mistake...you don't know how it's going to affect you until it's too late, trust me, i know as i've done it before :laugh: good luck on finding another bike :beerchug:

just hope you don't get the horrible news that i did one time that the next owner totalled it on the track...broke my heart!

Why would I miss riding in the heat, getting smoke inhalation from your exhaust or dodging flying snakes at 80mph... Who would miss that?

I know how this feels. Sold my old 2 stroke Yamaha just coz i though i ll never use it again. i so repent it now.:banghead:

Why would I miss riding in the heat, getting smoke inhalation from your exhaust or dodging flying snakes at 80mph... Who would miss that?

you'll get the answer to that question if you sell your baby! :moon: already miss ya brother :thumbsup:

I got rid of my first Busa and hated myself for doing it within a MONTH. If you don't believe me ask my wife. There are others likely to make the same mistake that we have and will soon find out.

sorry to hear that you sold your bike. When I wrecked my first one, it took two weeks to pick up a new one. That was the worst two weeks I had in a long time. ok fine it wasn't that bad, it still felt like a loss. My 08 gives me problems once in awhile, she is mine and I won't give her up for nuffin. If I ever stop riding again, the garage will make space for her or I'll get a shed.

Go find another one!

:thumbsup::bowdown:

YOU WILL MISS IT! Keep the bike, keep the bike you know we are all haunting you right seriously keep the bike. I can store it if you need it stored. As well as anyone else who knows you better. DON'T SELL THE BIKE!!!!

Back