I guess its Good by Pro bolt :(

I didn't use a lot of the bolts I got for my build because frankly they looked awful.

Sucks! WAY to much money to have this flimsy finish. You can buy unfinished Ti on Ebay for a lot less. I expect I'll need to paint the heads on my Ti Pro-Bolts. I guess the feint anodizoing will help reduce the need for touchups as the paint wears off. You shouldn't need to paint the head on an $11 bolt. I got a Ti axle nut----$50!!!! Looks cheap compared to my aluminum bolts.

The purple was off on one . I plan on sending a e mail about it .

I would send it back. On a previous order, they omitted on M8 bolt that was worth $5. I called the guy in Florida about it and he shipped me the third bolt very quickly taking me on my word. That was extremely cool of him but the bolt that arrived was even more pale in color than the others. It was probably a return he had laying around. I wonder if they aren't getting a lot of Ti returns. If so, it probably costs too much to ship back to the UK.

Interesting - I placed an order like a month ago.
Out of stock on the size
Said the size i was looking for the batch was still with the anodizer. They probably are having issues with current/part vendor and are working the kinks out.
Damn hope my bolts dont suck

Reactions: c10
Back