Pro Bolt , and Race Ti UK

c10

Registered
Both get my business regularly . This is examples of good services . Pro bolt was over the phone so here is what happened . My $45 dollar order was running late due to X bolt was not in stock . Talked to Dave ( nice guy ) , and said it will ship asap . A few days later they all ship , and arrive . Fast forward a few days later my e mail inbox has a new tracking # from UPS for a pro bolt order . I didnt think much of it , but two days later the exact same order arrives . I called Dave , and sure enough the computer made a mistake . The person filling order's didn't see it was already shipped . So Was going to send them back to Dave on his dime . He said i'll send you a return label .
A few minutes later I said screw it ill just buy the 2nd order too . Called Dave , and he was happy as this saved him some paper work . Bryan let me do you a favor since your doing me one . How does $20 sound ? I was just fine with that !

Now the below is copy / paste e mails with Race Ti UK ( Rauf ) .

Me below

Order #54995 Good evening . Wanted to take a moment to prices . I was about to buy these two bolts off E bay from you without a coupon code , and double shipping of $4.00 usd was still less than the $31 usd I paid for this order . Here is a E bay link for you to review .
I had thought with direction in recent orders to your site off e bay the prices would be a little better . However it seems to be quiet a bit higher .

Thank you for your time

Rauf

Hi Bryan

I have had a look at this listing on the website and realised that the bolts have become muddled (you paid for 80mm bolts) . Unfortunately this means we have sent your order incorrectly. I will send your order again today. The first order can be returned at my expense.

I will also refund the overpaid amount of 5.94gbp (approx. 7.61usd)

I will get this listing revised today. Thank you for bringing this to my attention

The total on our website will always be cheaper than ebay since our prices are the same on both but we add the discount on the website.

Me below

I received both sets of bolts ( 35mm , and 80 mm ) Are you going to provide a printable return label for the 80 mm ones to be returned to you sir ? I have not opened that package , and can just stick a return label on .
Thanks

Rauf below.

Hi Bryan

I cant generate international return labels so just keep the bolts.

To be honest I am grateful that you spotted this as the mistake was website is now fixed.

Cheers

Rauf

I have not had the pleasure of dealing with Pro-Bolt yet but will likely deal with them sooner or later but as you recommended I have made several purchases from Race-Ti and they are stellar in the customer service department. Similar scenario, when I was ordering my Rearset bolts I wanted counter sunks and dome heads. They sent me dome nuts instead and it was more a communication error than it was their mistake. I contacted them and they sent out the correct bolts which were actually a little more than the dome nuts. I wanted to send those back but they were not interested in taking them back or billing me the up-charge for the change. I went ahead and paypal'd it to them anyway.

I have not had the pleasure of dealing with Pro-Bolt yet but will likely deal with them sooner or later but as you recommended I have made several purchases from Race-Ti and they are stellar in the customer service department. Similar scenario, when I was ordering my Rearset bolts I wanted counter sunks and dome heads. They sent me dome nuts instead and it was more a communication error than it was their mistake. I contacted them and they sent out the correct bolts which were actually a little more than the dome nuts. I wanted to send those back but they were not interested in taking them back or billing me the up-charge for the change. I went ahead and paypal'd it to them anyway.
Hi Pro Bolt is very good to work with. He has helped me out many times They get all of my orders out very fast.

Back