disappointed in ddm tuning

card16969

Registered
So on October 29, 2011 @5:31 pm i ordered my Hid's through DDM Tuning and well tonight 11-8 @ 2am i checked the shipping info because it hasnt been updated since i ordered them and ive checked every day and its finally been updated. So i find out that instead of coming from california like i thought they are coming from china. I own a business and i am very good at what i do and needless to say the fact that they are drop shipping from out of the country and not informing the customer is beyond disappointing. Here is the message i sent them.....

As a business owner i cannot begin to describe how disappointed to find out that 10 days after i ordered my hid's that the shipment tracking info is finally available and to find out that my package is coming from china (and is still sitting in china). I was expecting the package to be coming from california not from china, i could have ordered multiple different hid kits at alot lower cost direct from china but instead i chose to go with a U.S. company to try and keep some money here and support our economy and to receive them quicker. I cannot express how unhappy i am waiting this long and knowing im going to be waiting for quite a while to get my product.

And here is where the tracking info sits as of right now from the tracking number....

First-Class Mail International
Origin Post is Preparing Shipment
International Letter
Processed Through Sort Facility
November 03, 2011, 12:36 am
SUZHOU, CHINA PEOPLES REP
Acceptance
November 02, 2011, 9:02 am
CHINA PEOPLES REP

I just cant get over the fact that you think your ordering them from california and they are drop shipping from china especially since they say that you can pick them up at their warehouse in california or have them shipped.

heres their response

Dear Customer:

Thanks for your ticket.

Sorry for the delay.
We have a fulfillment center in China. Most of the lighting parts are shipped from that fulfillment center, including HID kits. This is the reason why it takes so long time.
Generally speaking,it will take about 10 days before you receive your package.

Thanks for your order with DDM.If you have more questions,please let us know.

Sincerely,
Jianpeng

and my response back

yes and i ordered from what is supposed to be a U.S. company that says they have them in stock and are available for local pickup in california at 3 different locations. Why would my products not be shipped from those locations? Also it has been over 10 days since i have placed my order and it is showing that they still havnt left china, I order products from china regularly and it takes 3-4 weeks to get them.

Sorry for your disappointment in DDM. When I dealt with them I didn't have any of the issues you are experiencing. Cancel your order and buy them locally.

I purchased a brand new Laptop computer with all the bells and wistles directly from HP, same thing, China to my door. Sad, is,nt it?:banghead:

heres their latest reply.... just shows me that they dont even care that im unhappy..... Dear Customer:

Thanks for your ticket.

The package is currently in transit to your location. I anticipate that it will arrive stateside in the next couple of days (that will be the next tracking update) and that the order will then be out for delivery within an additional couple of days (the final tracking update).

Thanks for your order with DDM.If you have more questions,please let us know.

Sincerely,
Jianpeng

.............. i asked where to order them from and kept getting told to go through DDM and when i saw they were in cali i was all about it.... so who is John?

so got an email from someone here state side basically saying sorry i dont know whats going on with your kit and dont know why its being held up theres nothing i can do but have you wait

Hey guys, everything has been coming from China for many moons now. They've taken our lunch, they've eaten our lunch and now they have their eye on our twinkie :banghead:

China is slowly trying to take over :laugh: Yea I noticed about the China Package too they didn't start off sending them like that and I've been dealing 7 years now and they are a bit sketchy,but you get what you pay for , if you ever get it :whistle:

Back