DDM Hid light kit question.

Bruce Bell

Registered
I ordered a kit from these people and got this email: Dear Valued DDM Tuning Customer:

Thank you very much for your recent order.
All orders with Overnight, 2day, or 3day shipping should be delivered within a week. The shipping times for all other orders is 2-4 weeks. We sincerely apologize for the delay in processing your order. We appreciate your patience and for your having chosen DDM Tuning.

Sincerely, DDM Tuning

Now I paid something like $19 for shipping, no sure what shipping I fall under. Called to ask, and after 20 min. wait I hung up. Has anybody got this email after ordering? And for my $19 shipping which shipping rate would I be in?

Bruce , I ordered mine from them with the same response and cost for shipping and recieved mine within 5 days of the order. :thumbsup:

$19 sounds a bit high for shipping unless it's next day or overnight?
Keep in mind though it may take two weeks for them to get some backordered parts to then ship it to you overnight? Maybe?
Either way they will be worth the wait.

I ordered mine over three weeks ago. I live in canada, so USPS was the only way to go without spending an extra $60-$80 in "brokerage fees" for UPS. As it was, shipping was over $35. I have gotten the same email at least three times now. My order info still says "pending fulfillment".

I have ordered 5 sets of HIDs from DDM. I have yet to have any problems with the HID kits but shipping and fulfillment of orders take too long in my opinion. I ordered 2nd day shipping one time and it still took 2 weeks for me to get my parts. After that, I just choose the cheapest shipping and plan on 2-4 weeks before receiving anything. I have even ordered a spare set of bulbs because if one goes out, I don't want to have to wait a month to get a replacement.
Chances are you will see your order in a couple of weeks.

Back