DDM Dual HID!

bpjones

Registered
Well, after what seems like weeks of deliberation and ORG trolling, I decided between a headlight modulator and a HID.

I succumbed to the ORG's HID majority and ordered the
DDM Dual HID Kit 35W/H7/6000K $66.00 with Shipping!

I ride alot at night on the Interstate and want to be seen...thus no go with the daytime only Modulator.

Also doing Kisan Signal minder Running Lights Mod and Autoilumination 1157 Braker Light Flashing LED

Yeah!.....I think? Already having Buyers Remorse! Yikes!

4300k is where it's at bro, but whatever blows your skirt up.

+1, if you are looking for the best viewing light, 4300k is the number ... 6k is heading into the bling factor. Some thinks it looks cooler, but the actual light output is less. But, 6k HIDs are better than standard bulbs by miles, so enjoy!

The 6k will be a great look! Anything is better then the stock headlamp :whistle:

Be sure to post up pics after the install, I'm very interested to see how your brake mod turns out.

Thanks for the input guys,
From all the ORG. info it seemed the consenus was 6000K made you stand out from the daytime traffic. That was important in the decision also.

We will see....Ha! Pun I made a funny!

4300k is where it's at bro, but whatever blows your skirt up.

Everything I ever read on here is that the 4300 is the closest to sunlight, there fore making you invisible to cars in the daylight..
But like the OP states most used color on here is the 6k also what I used for a couple years and just recently changing to a 5k in order to match up with my 48 tower switch backs.. :whistle:

Last edited:
i installed a 6k low and a 5k high set in my bike this winter,they look really bright.wont be able to test out for at least a month.waiting for spring thaw

Back