Ddm hid lights help

K.I.N.G.

Registered
I am replacing my 03 lights low and hi and I want to get the DDM HIDS. Should I get two singles or the dual set? If I get the single set which low beam bulb should I get and which hi beam bulb should I get? Thanks for your help.....:bowdown::smile_face_r:

I believe the low is H7 and the high is 9005. Also with the dual kit I believe you will get the same bulb size for both bulbs, prob. better off ordering two single kilts, one H7 and a 9005. I would contact them and see if they will ship you a dual kit with 2 diff. bulb sizes. GL

The dual kit they give you the right setup for your application, its the same units as the single but you get a discount. I have their kit the biggest complaint i have is they do not ship from the U.S. it gets shipped from china and takes forever to get to you and when i got mine my shipping information never updated.

<--- likes being obnoxious because i like being able to see way out when i go see my mom or usually when im on my way home from her house cause shes kind of out in the country so i ordered 55w, just make sure you aim them correctly. Also i have a writeup on here about how to wire them with relays it gets rid of the occasional dreaded clock reset

i wouldnt go 55......... going with 55 in that small of area you have a CHANCE of melting the housing bc the extra heat the 55's make over the 35's.......... with that said go with 35s.... plenty bright

Thank you for all your help!! I live on a dark road where deer love to jump out on you. I might just need the 55w to see the deer before they get to the road.

Thank you for all your help!! I live on a dark road where deer love to jump out on you. I might just need the 55w to see the deer before they get to the road.

I luv my 55's on back country roads!! Its a huge difference from a 35W HID.. It does light up the interior of cars when you are behind them. They seem to get over from the left lane quicker since they dont want that light in there rear view mirror.

I have no signs of damage on my GENII headlight assembly and I have been out in traffic with temps around 104F degrees. I have put my hand on the headlight and doesnt feel like its burning up. I have an infared gun and will compare tempatures with a stock headlight.
I wouldnt run a 55W in a cheap chinese scooter with cheap plastic.

I got a dual setup.Both bulbs needed to do it right.I think I got the 35watt and its plenty bright in the 10K.Will go 8K next time I think

I got a dual setup.Both bulbs needed to do it right.I think I got the 35watt and its plenty bright in the 10K.Will go 8K next time I think

I used to think the 35W was plenty bright enough just as when I was 10 I thought a 4HP mini bike was fast enough.
55W lights up the road much brighter This blind old man needs all the help I can get for night riding back country roads.
I orginally started with the 55W in the high beam and switched the ballast to the low beam and I will say its a major improvement. Riding with another GENII Busa with 35W HID looks like he is shining a D cell battery next to the 55W

I used to think the 35W was plenty bright enough just as when I was 10 I thought a 4HP mini bike was fast enough.
55W lights up the road much brighter This blind old man needs all the help I can get for night riding back country roads.
I orginally started with the 55W in the high beam and switched the ballast to the low beam and I will say its a major improvement. Riding with another GENII Busa with 35W HID looks like he is shining a D cell battery next to the 55W

i agree its amazing

I have 6000K 55Watt in both the lights on my Buell Lightning and will soon be putting the same ones in the Busa. Have had them for 3 years now with no issues. Yes thay are stupid bright but on the dark roads I need them. Just adjust the ligts and you won't have any issues. I have never been stopped by the police for them. Also have the same set in my F150. The 6000K 55watt are almost pure white.

Back