"Pro Bolts" VS "Bike Bolts"! We have a winner!!

San Diego Busa

Registered
Hey Guys

As you know, i am trying to black out my 11 busa. Ordered a fairing kit from Bikebolts, Motorcycle Parts, quality was CRAP! See my *****ing and whining here:

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/gen-...-black-bolt-kit-www-bikebolts-com-beware.html

Well, i ordered another kit from PRO BOLTS:
Fairing Bolt Kit - Excluding Windshield - Pro-Bolt USA Hardware - Titanium, Stainless Steel, Aluminum Fasteners for Metric Motorcycles & Harley-Davidson

Well, it came yesterday, i installed it today, and the quality is NIGHT and DAY better!!!

The pro bolts finish is much nicer and matches the frame perfectly. The bolts are also almost identical to the OEM stuff, so it looks right!

I also ordered the windscreen kit (just two bolts) and the gas filler kit.

All of this was STILL MUCH cheaper then the bike bolts kit!

Anyway, thats my .02

Rock On!

Well, my good camera is at work, so here are some crappy pics with my phone

Price Difference:

BikeBolts: $59.57 (fairings only)
ProBolts: $43.52 ($30.03 fairings, fuel cap kit $9.75, windscreen kit $3.73)

Links:
(08-10) Suzuki Hayabusa Complete Fairing Fastener Kit : Bikebolts, Motorcycle Parts
and
GSXR1300 HAYABUSA '08+ - Pro-Bolt USA Hardware - Titanium, Stainless Steel, Aluminum Fasteners for Metric Motorcycles & Harley-Davidson

Here are the pics:

blackbolt5.jpg

blackbolt4.jpg

blackbolt3.jpg

blackbolt2.jpg

blackbolt1.jpg

Thanks

Most of the silver you still see on the bike (rear sets, passenger peg brackets, filler cap rim, etc...) is going off to the powdercoater.

Well....... Once i am able to stomach not having my bike for a few weeks that is! :)

Thanks

Most of the silver you still see on the bike (rear sets, passenger peg brackets, filler cap rim, etc...) is going off to the powdercoater.

Well....... Once i am able to stomach not having my bike for a few weeks that is! :)

Looks good, and site sponsor T&M Powdercoating had my passenger pegs back to me in less than a week.

Sure thing! Still trying to decide if i wanna get the wheels done white, black, or one of each!

Nice looking bike you got there. 1) what exhaust is that? 2) why is the S missing in Suzuki near your windcreen? :)

The exhaust is by M4, full system with a PC3. The missing s was the beginning of the removal of the decal in whole, it's all off now, good catch!

Nice! I just discovered I am missing one of the allen head bolts on top of my fairing. The ones on top in plain view right below the hand grip. I looked online a little and saw wild bolt kits and most reguler ones around $80-90. Too much! You just solved my problem. I will have to order me a kit from that site. Thanks:thumbsup:

Back