I gotta post this before Uncle Steve does

Hey Macon you just got kicked off my the background of my work computer, the last 2 backgrounds have been you and passenger dragging knee then just you waving at the camera while dragging knee. Your gonna have to step it up lol :laugh:

All I can say is wow!! I can't wait to make my busa fly at the track someday :thumbsup:

Well thanks :laugh:That pic will be hard to beat, It is awesome.

Awesome:bowdown::bowdown:I definitely want a screen saver of THAT..

Sorry Macon gotta put Uncle Steve on the computer now:laugh::poke::rofl:

:laugh: That pic is Awesome, I think I will make it my screen saver also.

For those that have been to Hallett Racetrack and gone counter clockwise there is a hill there just after turn one called wheelie hill.... Here is the story....

We are having a good time, we come around turn 10 to the big front end straight, turn one is a highspeed curve. I go through turn 1 and Steve blazes past me just as I get on the throttle, I never stay in the throttle cause the next curve is a downhill left hander, #1 crash spot.... So Steve blazes by my pulls a wheelie and rides it up a ways, he says on the radio " I probably shouldn't have done that" I said back WOW" And now we have the photo that goes with this... Bear with me on the size, I bought the full size image for Uncle Steve today so I can have a poster made for him...... When I get it I will post it up in all its full size glory.... If you don't get it, look at his back tire...

View attachment 205109
Whoa....did you have to change your shorts when you stopped? :laugh:

That Pic make a GREAT background for my computer
and I can also say I KNOW THAT GUY :thumbsup:

Last edited:
At first I was like "what's the big deal, everyone knows Uncle Steve can ride the wheels off his Busa", Then I go down, and see the whole picture :shocked:::11

I don't even know what to say :bowdown:

Cap, what kind of numbers did you guys run out there?

Such a sick pic.

I have never run a crash timer, I mean a transponder... I know macon runs a 1:23 on average so add about 2 more minutes on my lap...... I think Steve has run a transponder before but not sure what his times are...

If I were guessing my lap time I would think about 2 minutes.

No way you're at two minutes. That's jogging. I'm sure your at 1.4x - 1.5x.

Well honestly I don't hammer the straights because I am working on my turning, body position and throttle control in the curves.. I never really gas it hard out of the corners.... I don't get passed a lot but Im not pushing it either...

Uncle Steve !!!! Major Mojo right there...Just plain a very awsome pic......You should be very proud... WOW Dude :bowdown:

Back