Hallett Oct

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
We made it up to hallett racetrack this afternoon for the track day tomorrow. Ward brought his trailer and offered for uncle Steve and I to stay here with him tonight so we wouldn't have to drive so far tomorrow. They had Indy cars racing today and one ran a 1:11 track time. So you know macon454 usually runs around a 1:23 I hate I missed it.

Headed home, 7 sessions none of our guys crashed. We had uncle Steve, ward, 00txbusa pics later

Good to see you had a good time. I'm doing a half day on Saturday I get 4 sessions for $99 good deal:thumbsup: Isn't Shanes 1.23 time only warming the tires:laugh:

Shane can you imagine shaving 13 seconds off your lap

Man I would probably fell like I was outta control. Oh wait sometimes I already do, Oh wait that was before I got married:laugh:

1.11 is awesome that would be so cool to go that fast around that track in a car.

Man I would probably fell like I was outta control. Oh wait sometimes I already do, Oh wait that was before I got married:laugh:

1.11 is awesome that would be so cool to go that fast around that track in a car.

Forget your married, Put on a fresh set of Shinkos, and show us how to do it, We know you have it in you.

Back