Hallett May 15th

I just called and cancelled. I need to be leaving here this morning to get there. If it does rain all day as forcasted, I didn't want to be sitting in the paddock with only Luci to talk to.

I just called and cancelled. I need to be leaving here this morning to get there. If it does rain all day as forcasted, I didn't want to be sitting in the paddock with only Luci to talk to.

Yall can make a sharp left and come to the coast!! We only have a 50% chance of rain... :lol:

Just canceled, i guess if not raining there in morning i can always drive over and there will be plenty of spots, but it dont look good.

50% for rain for tomorrow and 50%for rain for sunday. Still on the fence, leaning on not going...

How late are you guys going to be there Saturday?

I'm a long time lurker who finally got a Busa 2 days ago, only to discover this thread AFTER I promised my GF we could put her Sportster tranny back in this Saturday....

I would love to pick some of your guys brains about suspension setups and ride characteristics of the Busa (im coming from an 06 636).

How late are you guys going to be there Saturday?

I'm a long time lurker who finally got a Busa 2 days ago, only to discover this thread AFTER I promised my GF we could put her Sportster tranny back in this Saturday....

I would love to pick some of your guys brains about suspension setups and ride characteristics of the Busa (im coming from an 06 636).

We will be back June 6th, Let us know and come out.

It was a great time! :beerchug:

The mornings started off wet from fog and mist. But by noon, both days, the track was 100% dry.

Good to meet some more Busa guys! Racer V and his buds, UncleSteve and 1 other busa guy(can't remember his screename). And Macon454 is one fast guy, all I remember is seeing him dissappear after he went by me! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
It was a great time! :beerchug:

The mornings started off wet from fog and mist. But by noon, both days, the track was 100% dry.

Good to meet some more Busa guys! Racer V and his buds, UncleSteve and 1 other busa guy(can't remember his screename). And Macon454 is one fast guy, all I remember is seeing him dissappear after he went by me! :thumbsup:

Charles it was great to ride with you, hope to get to do another track day with ya soon. A picture of Charles and Kraut (hope i spelled that right)

Hallett May 15th and 16th 2010 013.jpg

Charles it was great to ride with you, hope to get to do another track day with ya soon. A picture of Charles and Kraut (hope i spelled that right)
188522d1274331284-hallett-may-15th-hallett-may-15th-16th-2010-013.jpg

Yup, Kraut is correct :thumbsup:

Wow, I almost look NOT skinny in that photo, cool :beerchug:

Back