Hallett May 15th

too far down the road for a credible forecast. Just have to wait and see.

Well, its not looking good for twotone. Major storm hit tulsa this morning. Currently working major storm restoration. I may not be able to ride Saturday. I will provide an update as soon as I have an idea of how long this may last. We had 85 to 100 mph winds hit tulsa.

Due to the tornadoes that hit the OK area, they had a bunch of cancellations. So I'm in :cheerleader:

See you guys Sat and Sun!

BUT, Sat is showing a 70% chance of rain and Sun 50% chance :(

That's iffy, I'll check again tomorrow.

OK, I am just gonna say it. 75% is pretty tough to swallow for a 3 hour drive. How many others are considering backing out?

I dont want to back out if I dont have too, but I may be working, and then I will have no choice.

I'm coming 400+ miles, rain or shine. TTV, let me know if I need to change arrangements because of your work.

Not looking good. Having flashbacks of Saturday at the Bash and it does not seem very appealing. Right now it is POURING rain and I am 3 hours East of Tulsa.

I am out, working again. More storms this morning. I sent Connie an email this morning. Sorry guys.

I'm at decision time. I don't mind being at the track in the wet, but I don't want to be at the track without any of my org friends. Who's still planning on going?

Decision time for me is 3 p.m. If it doesn't get any better, 4 of us are out.

going to wait till tonight's forecast to see if i will make it but i'm just coming down to watch my 750 is having charging fits so i wont be bringing my bike

Back