Hallett Track day pics

twotonevert

Member of P.E.A.
Donating Member
Registered
Went to Hallett today, had a great day watching MC/107, Uncle Steve and Tyler run the track. I am convinced that I will be on the track next time we go out. I took 54 pics, so let me see what I can upload. Thank you to Kathy for being a wonderful host and food, drink, etc. It was also good to see Beth and Sonny again, Gaylen, Stephen, Kevin.

Hallett 4-3 001.jpg

Hallett 4-3 002.jpg

Hallett 4-3 003.jpg

Hallett 4-3 004.jpg

Hallett 4-3 005.jpg

Nice, hope you had an awesome day.:thumbsup:
Thanks for the pics,
Bubba

Uncle Steve is on the pumpkin, I think he got his knee down a few times. MC/107 on the blue k8, and Tyler is on the gixer.

Hallett 4-3 014.jpg

Hallett 4-3 019.jpg

Hallett 4-3 024.jpg

Hallett 4-3 027.jpg

Hallett 4-3 029.jpg

Thanks for the pics, we will be there next time, :thumbsup:

Dang, looks like fun for all. Makes me envious! But where did you find those two transients in the black leathers? :whistle: Looks like a couple of bums to me! :cheerleader:

It's really hard to watch without getting involved yourself. Get your bum in gear and get involved. Uncle Steve needs someone to spank his bum once in a while.

Today was our very first race day here in the beautiful NW. Wet and cold, high of 45 degrees. We had a number of crashes but only one bad one. During the late afternoon 600 race the track was semi-dry so everyone was on DOT Race tires. During the race it came a little 15 second sprinkle and 5 bikes went down on the following lap. One guy fell and his bike ended up on top of him. He was airlifted out and no one knows just how serious his injuries are but he wasn't moving.

Let's not forget just how dangerous this motorcycle sport is and dangerous it can be. It's in our best interest to ride accordingly and go home without the aid of a helicopter. My prayers are with this fallen comrade and hope he makes it home with a full recovery. :beerchug:

Guys, Cap said this a few days ago. If you have not reached out and found other board members in your area, I highly suggest you do. Get help with your bike, help others with their bikes, share time, ride, talk, eat, let the kids play, whatever you like to do. Just do it.

I have to get with the buddy of mine that I'll be riding to and from Hallet with this year (he's got the big truck, trailer, etc..), and see if he's going to the one this month (need to look at the schedule, don't know for sure what day it's on), or if we're starting in May.
Given decent weather, and barring catastrophe, I'll be at most of the Hallet track days this season.
Probably see some of you there.:thumbsup:

Awesome Awesome Day

Those guys looked great out there, Had a great time, James thanks for inviting me.

The downside, It made me want a Track Bike, James I just got back from the neighbors house, I offered him $800.00 for the ZX11, I didnt expect him to take it but its a jumping off point. He said he will think about it because he wants it to go to someone who loves bikes ( Me Me Me )

Great pix, James!

Everyone was worried that it was going to be a rain-session.

Cool beans, everyone who went!

Rock on! :beerchug:

Back