I gotta post this before Uncle Steve does

I woke up this morning and read the comments on the picture and the laughing has started all over again.....

To remember that moment was one thing cause neither of us knew he caught air but to go back and see a pic... That is just too funny to put together..

I just don't get how it was possible to get the back tire off the ground. Was there a turtle in the road?

I just don't get how it was possible to get the back tire off the ground. Was there a turtle in the road?

You've been there John, at the crest of wheelie hill. I think it's a combination of the speed and on top of that on one wheel when he crested...

Awesome picture there cap.He must be in shock at that moment of time i guess,for me my balls will be stuck in my throat:laugh:

What I am wondering is....the crest of the hill must be further back and you are on the down side of the leap.....so you were at one point higher in the air?:bowdown:

ah Houston we have lift off......

Nice pic, thats a one in million shot right there!!!!:thumbsup:

What I am wondering is....the crest of the hill must be further back and you are on the down side of the leap.....so you were at one point higher in the air?:bowdown:

Rod I have been trying to figure that out too, I think maybe because the photographer uses a bucket truck there to take pics the angle is weird.. The photog has a linemans bucket and he goes from just above the ground to way the heck up there 3 or 4 stories so I think that has something to do with it also..

You need to send me that pic Doug...i've got something for him that he'd like....

oh, btw, HOLY COW!

Rod I have been trying to figure that out too, I think maybe because the photographer uses a bucket truck there to take pics the angle is weird.. The photog has a linemans bucket and he goes from just above the ground to way the heck up there 3 or 4 stories so I think that has something to do with it also..

The photog must have been having a bad day when I was there. The picture of me in the same area does not look that good! :whistle:

Last edited:
You need to send me that pic Doug...i've got something for him that he'd like....

oh, btw, HOLY COW!

You were on my list of people to call about his one keith.. As soon as I get it I will get ahold of ya

wow, ok so where's the "donate to get uncle Steve a new seat" thread .... cuz the hole he chewed cant be repaired :laugh:

seriously though, Doug, this one should make it past our friends at Suzuki....talk about marketing material :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back