I found out one thing today....

And I totally jacked my back up lifting the bike. I guess I was in such a hurry to lift it I didn't take the time to really use my legs... and my lower back is stiff and painful right now. Talk about adding insult to injury... and injury to injury![/Quote]
My back was hurting the day I went to put my kickstand down and it wasn't all the way down....
Sorry to hear the bad news Pan,least you came out alive...

dammid Pan, I was hoping you'd make it thru the first year without a scrape-but I honestly knew this would happen at some point-u ride like me man, and while it feels great to 'let loose' on the bike I am seeing more n more why I cant on roads with any other humans present- BECUZ THEY ALL F***KING S**K BA**S AND HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY ARE DOING_ALL THE F'ING TIME!!!

Dont worry tho C-yuo'll get over it, fix the baby up as best you can, and keep on ridin-ya just gotta be on the lookout a lil more; and Im sure this accident will make ya keep the "idiot radar" on with a wider range now.

Like NJ said tho-wear those marks as a reminder to yourself, that cagers are F'ing retarded 99.9% of the time, and you never know what some dumb broad in the lane next to you is thinkn...keep yer head up, and take'er back out tonight for a lil 'calm me down' cruise when traffic is lighter-hit some freeways for a bit and then head home...you'll feel better brah, trust the guys who's done the deed twice in two years.

Thanks.

My back hurts too much right now to ride so I'll wait til it starts feeling better. Tonight I'm going to do more paint work on the plastic. I'm really not too bummed about it now because I figure the bike will probably get dropped again sometime anyway...

Pan that sux man, even though were all Busa brothers...we got the same year/color and it is my worst nightmare to drop my bike.

I feel for ya man.
sad.gif

sorry to here about your crash,......... if your every in delaware beware cause they got some stupid drivers, don't try no twisties unless you can see around the curve cause all these cagers are always on your side of the doube line
pissed.gif

Sorry to hear this, Pan. It really could have been worse; it sounds like you did a good job of avoiding that, Mr Stoppie
smile.gif
. Nice touch up job on the engine side cover, by the way!

glad to hear you ok...the war wounds are minor and you will be returned to the front post haste with infinately more wisdom...uhhhh where that come from
all_coholic.gif

Very glad to hear you walked away, some riders are not so lucky. You are blessed my brother.

Paint and Plastic vs. Skin and Bones... I'll take the Paint and Plastic.

Plus the repairs look pretty good already.

Pan, so sorry to hear you dropped it man, still you walked away and thats got to be a good thing. Repairs look good to me
beerchug.gif

You take care and may your God go with you  
biggrin.gif

well you removed all doubt that someone can get the big girl up for a stoppie. seriously thou you rode away, you were blessed. that is all that matters.

Sorry to here this--- glad you were able to ride it home... Sux though when yer pride and joy get damaged.. been there done that to-- that one was my fault....

Just flesh wounds
smile.gif

It does suck, but I dropped mine 3 times before lowering it and honestly, I think with any motorcycle I own, I should just kick the SOB over in the driveway and just get it over with 'cause I always drop 'em in my driveway at least once LOL

Your stator cover looks just like mine now...battle scars...at least you weren't hurt
super.gif

Anyone who hasn't dropped it at least once just does not ride it enough. And this beast is more likely to drop below 5 mph than above, once she's moving she is MUCH more stable.

(8Daytona8 @ Sep. 17 2006,01:42)
(nitrousjunkie @ Sep. 17 2006,13:35) Oh yeah,sliders prolly would have prevented those.
Slider's, Muzzy type fan, should be on em from the stealership or when it comes out of the crate.  
rock.gif

all_coholic.gif

argue.gif

bowdown.gif
No sliders for me. Ruins the look of the bike too much.

Back