I feel like someone is trying to tell me something

boazalmighty

Purple Rain - Dino
Donating Member
Registered
along the lines of ' you should stop riding' maybe?!?

this is some bullsh!t.

I'm ok, no broken bones. Can't say the same for Dino.(<--named changed from Barney)
that didnt take long...damn, my insurance is gonna love me
just got cut off by a black jeep and I had to slam on both brakes, the fronts gripped way harder and brought the rear end around (jack knifed like a freakin 18wheeler)and went down on my leg. We span around for at least 5 seconds while my right leg pinned under the tail section.
I was too busy watching out for on coming traffic to see where the jeep went.. They never stopped.

have you guys noticed how under adrenaline you can pretty much pick up anything of the ground.

I'll update later, I'm out

so pissed, i just bought this chapstick too:banghead:

CIMG0160.jpg

Last edited:
Oh damn :( And they left the scene? How do people like that live with themselves!!?

I'm so sorry; that is such a sweet Busa. So glad you're OK man. Could have been so much worse...

Dayum it Boaz. Man...I am glad you are ok.
Looks like time for another custom paint.
If it isn't too bad...you might want to skip the insurance claim....just in case.

Glad you are OK. I quit riding on the street and stick to the track. I do miss it sometimes. I relapsed a few months back but after nearly being rear ended by someone I snapped back to mode.

At least you are ok, sorry about the bike - I will send you a new Chapstick - (I'm an addict too)

So sorry to her that, bro. Glad you're okay.

Sorry about your Chapstick. :(

Sorry about your getoff man. Just be happy the outcome wasn't worse. Crashin does indeed "SUCK"!

I can sympathize with you because I have had a very similar experience. Only difference is my busa was totalled. I mean, REALLY totalled. We picked up boxes of scattered pieces. I bought another busa but it took me six weeks to heal up over the serious arse whoopin I received.

Using the rear brake under heavy braking can get you pitched on your head in a fraction of a second. I have caught so much flack on here for suggesting not to use the rear brake in conjunction with the front under heavy braking.

Where the hell did you have that chapstick anyway? :poke:

Sorry about your getoff man. Just be happy the outcome wasn't worse. Crashin does indeed "SUCK"!

I can sympathize with you because I have had a very similar experience. Only difference is my busa was totalled. I mean, REALLY totalled. We picked up boxes of scattered pieces. I bought another busa but it took me six weeks to heal up over the serious arse whoopin I received.

Using the rear brake under heavy braking can get you pitched on your head in a fraction of a second. I have caught so much flack on here for suggesting not to use the rear brake in conjunction with the front under heavy braking.

Where the hell did you have that chapstick anyway? :poke:

in this pocket, and it stayed there too...

well after further inspection...it appears that the rear brakes either have an air pocket(werent bled right) or real low on fluid. I always use both brakes and only in an emergancy I came to find out the hard way, the rear was just barely gripping.

CIMG0156.jpg

in this pocket, and it stayed there too...

well after further inspection...it appears that the rear brakes either have an air pocket(werent bled right) or real low on fluid. I always use both brakes and only in an emergancy I came to find out the hard way, the rear was just barely gripping.

At this rate your going to run out of jeans really quick.

Boaz,
I cant believe I'm reading this but So glad your at least able to post. As Im sure you'll be quite sore tomorrow. I hope you'll tell us you had gear on. Just unbeliveble!! Please dont lose your want to ride- if anyone is trying to tell you anything its that these days people in cars just dont care about bikes unless they ride themself and take that extra care for a fellow rider:rulez: as shown by the driver who I'm sure knew what just happened but saved their own ass instead by driving off-POS!! As you know by now the bike can always be fixed/replaced main thing is your home with your family. Take it easy & heal up, prayers sent my friend,we'er here for ya
Scratch the gear thought but still looks like your pretty lucky

Last edited:
Boaz, thank God you are still in one piece...me thinks you did everything right...otherwise you would be seriously hurt and the bike shattered...what a jerk...to leave the scene...2hip

Back