I think I caught someone trying to jack my bike.

Bergster

Donating Member
Registered
Walked out side to lock it in the garage about 8:30pm and out the corner of my eye I saw someone walking out the yard. I stood there for a second and a truck drove up to the guy and he got in the truck. I'm thinking no biggie the guy was waiting on his ride. I got turned around and noticed it was dark colored small pickup with a camper shell again no biggie. I was about half rolled in the garage and looked again and saw that there wasn't any tag or it was bent up or something. I just couldn't see it. Then it struck me Holy Poop!! They were trying to jack my bike. Lock em up people!!

Nice save, screw those thieves!
guns.gif

I would say you're lucky but when I think about it, I'd say HE was the lucky one. Imagaine if you had walked out 10 seconds later ...

You          Him
guns.gif

SHOCKED.gif

10 seconds later would have been proof that he was going for it. Talked to a cop and he said its been bad the last couple of months. Kinda scary. Time to break out the fire power.

guns.gif

Nice catch... keep eye out, they may come back and it is "bike thief" season all year round.

I would leave your bike out again and setup a kill zone. Offset your claymore mines for a wide spread effect, then have the ground to ground missles aimed for their truck. It would suck to have an unsuspecting UPS driver to roll up. I would've mentioned using heat seeking missles, but i figured that would of been alittle overboard.
firedevil.gif

Thinking about pulling the ZX6 out of the shed and using it for bait. Then sit in a dark corner of the yard and wait....
firedevil.gif

I always wonder if someone is trying to steal your bike from your property and you shoot that person or hit him on the head real hard with a baseball bat and said person dies.What would be the legal consequences of that?

Just remember boys that the claymores might blow the bike over in the blast. Better to put them in a good cut off position. A trip flare would startle them and give you the opportunity to flank them.
beerchug.gif
The legal consequences of what? No guy came around here, officer. lol.

(KennyMac @ Oct. 03 2006,17:26) Just remember boys that the claymores might blow the bike over in the blast. Better to put them in a good cut off position. A trip flare would startle them and give you the opportunity to flank them.
beerchug.gif
The legal consequences of what? No guy came around here, officer. lol.
Yea thats the ticket!
cool.gif

In addition to the claymores and motion sensor SAW's, find a bush and prop your Barrett to cover the front yard.

Mississippi just passed an amended law that if someone is on your property...i.e. thieving your personal stuff, breaking and entering, the intent is there that they could do harm...they can be shot outside your residence now...let'em try it in my neck of the woods...I've got a 12 gauge pump shotgun full of 8- 3" magnum 00 buckshot with their name all over it!!!!! I hate thieves!!!

saying.JPG

Nice save! Sounds like you need to roll her in the garage and lock her up as soon as you get her home.

Yea I guess thats going to be the plan. I even drilled some holes in the garage door to slide bolts through to the supports. The only way to open my garage now is from the inside or rip through the steel from the outside. Other than that I don't know what else to do besides a Pitbull with aids.

(coop65sr @ Oct. 03 2006,16:34) Mississippi just passed an amended law that if someone is on your property...i.e. thieving your personal stuff, breaking and entering, the intent is there that they could do harm...they can be shot outside your residence now...let'em try it in my neck of the woods...I've got a 12 gauge pump shotgun full of 8- 3" magnum 00 buckshot with their name all over it!!!!! I hate thieves!!!
I agree, I am from Slidell and I will shoot anyone trying to steal anything belonging to me whether it's on my property or not, I always have my GLOCK with me at all times no mater where im at. I am a working TAX payer and I will not tollerate criminals and I work very hard for everything I own and some one trespassing on my property is going to have a very bad day...

The problem is that you can use all the locks you want but a thief will take what there after regardless of the locks. Locks are there to keep honest people out of you stuff. A damm thief will steal you blind locks or no locks. Good luck and get a shot gun loaded with salt rock. That will keep them away for a couple of months untill there wounds heal.
guns.gif

Back