I feel like I've been in an accident...

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
Sunday's ride has caught up with me...started this morning, just feeling a stiff neck. By the time I left work, I couldn't turn my head left or right, and I can't look up or down. It made for a great drive home :banghead:

Last time I felt pain like this, I had just looked down at a jetski speedo, saw 61 MPH and then *boom* wiped out, skating across the surface of the creek until momentum gave way and I sank in the water :laugh: That pain lasted two weeks and I couldn't lift my head unless I put my hand behind it to help lift, which is exactly what I'm having to do now :cry:

I'm old...send meds! :rulez: This is absolutely miserable :down:

Well that's not good. So what are you going to do now trade you busa in on a pink goldwing? :banghead:

No...there's no way a goldwing would handle like that Busa did on the ride home. I was overly impressed with the ride, but not so much with me :rofl:

Hrmmm, perhaps Caesar needs a new pilot? :banghead:

HOT TUB will fix you :laugh:

I came home and started a hot bath, but I can't hold my head up or find a comfy way to even sit in the tub...I crawled in bed at 5:30 p.m. today and have been here since :( This had better start feeling better soon!! I'm getting pissed :laugh:

I've ridden that long plenty of times; my guess is that I was way more tense due to the weather and that's why I'm feeling it now...

Willie or Tim? You guys feeling this way or is it just me? ???

I feel pretty good but apparently my leg was worse than I thought. It's all black and blue and swollen to twice normal size since yesterday! Might have to have it looked at if it's not better tomorrow.

You need a Semi elbow to the neck! It might be stress not a muscle problem. Have you ever tried one of those neck collars you put in the microwave - those really help when I have a stiff neck. A good stiff drink might help too:laugh:

I feel this way every time I ride. I don't know maybe it the back thing or maybe for me its just not enough time on the bike (because of the pain) or its just that I am getting OLD 53 :banghead: :laugh: Do you have any mussel relaxers? They might help. I road to Myrtle back when I first got my bike. 6 hrs for me and it was not to bad but we stopped a few times but for now I don't want to do it again. Hope you feel better

I feel pretty good but apparently my leg was worse than I thought. It's all black and blue and swollen to twice normal size since yesterday! Might have to have it looked at if it's not better tomorrow.

You need a Semi elbow to the neck! It might be stress not a muscle problem. Have you ever tried one of those neck collars you put in the microwave - those really help when I have a stiff neck. A good stiff drink might help too:laugh:

Yikes Willie! I hope that gets better soon...you had to go showing off, and see what you get? :p :laugh: I kid, I kid!

Have you ever had Semi do that to you? He's strong and it's painful!! I might cry :cry:

My best friend has one of those; used to be a staple at work, but now that you've mentioned it, I haven't seen it in a while. THAT would be perfect...Omar, run get me one please! Bring it here, like now... :lol:

After I posted this thread, I saw the thread about Hooken and realize I am not so bad off...humbled yet again; could be worse and I sure hope Kevin's feeling better!!

I feel this way every time I ride. I don't know maybe it the back thing or maybe for me its just not enough time on the bike (because of the pain) or its just that I am getting OLD 53 :banghead: :laugh: Do you have any mussel relaxers? They might help. I road to Myrtle back when I first got my bike. 6 hrs for me and it was not to bad but we stopped a few times but for now I don't want to do it again. Hope you feel better

No muscle relaxers...I'll bum some off my BFF tomorrow at work :laugh:

That's it, I'm trailering next time :laugh:

Get an Asian massage!

You need an hour with Mr. Miyagi!

Mr Miyagi.jpg

Around here, we have Patricio, and he has the most amazing hands :drooling3: Costs about $75 for a 90 minute massage...

Omar's got strong hands too...would be sooo helpful if he were actually here :whistle:

Sorry you're feeling rough. At least you know what to expect at your Asian massage appointment. :laugh:

Good luck with the leg, Willie. That was a pretty solid impact.

The heli bars and gel seat really help the distance stuff. Without the rain and constant fear for my life I could do 16 hour rides easy.

crazyarch said:
The heli bars and gel seat really help the distance stuff. Without the rain and constant fear for my life I could do 16 hour rides easy.

LOL, I could see how having a constant fear for ones life might make a person tense. And you are right, rain sucks.

Sent from my DROIDX using Forum Runner

Back