Just found out today...

pay it no mind 2wrecks. I've bin livin', laffin',an playin' for a while with cracked vertabrae an' ruptured(or herniated,or blown or...) however you wanna say it discs.

tell the doctor to go get fugged.

Life wouldn't be any fun or any kind of challenge if it didn't occasionally kick you in the b:17:lls.

pay it no mind. just normal wear n' tear.

hav an a vert ed 1....RSD.

Thanks again. My wife read the replys, and she said that this board has good people on it. I told her it kinda feels like a family.
beerchug.gif

When it comes to backs don't mess around, do what ever you have to do to get it taken care of.. however with that said..

Take what doctors say with a grain of salt.

I was diagnosed with a hip disease when I was around 8, 3 years of treatments. I was told I would always walk with a limp.
They were wrong. I have no problems

When I was around 13 I fell while ice skating and a girl ran across my right 3 fingers starting with the pinky finger up. Almost cut the pinky finger off and cut through the other two about half way. The doctor didn’t think the tendon in the pink finger would ever heal properly. It did. Never had any problems since

I was shot in the left eye with a BB gun when I was 16, the doctor said I would never regain full eye sight.
3 months later my vision was better than 20/20 in the eye I was shot in.

I was told by a doctor when I was around 29 I might not live for more than 3 more years.
at 42 I am still here with no plans of going anywhere soon.

Doctors are getting pretty good at healing people these days. But as far as their predictions as to how things will turn out.. their guess's are similar to the guess's made by weathermen. in the end. all doctors can do is guess. in the end. it is all in God's hands.

The bike will always be there. Get yourself healed….

Speedy recovery…

Ron

MRI is the best way to go to see any soft tissue damage.
Use ice/anti-inflammatories for pain and avoid prolonged positions
in any position, but especially on your back or seated.

Back