The verdict is in...

Best wishes Michelle. Take care of that back, cause ya only got one!!! My brother has had those operations....and trust me.....listen to the doc!!!!

That was a part of you I didn't want to see. Hope you recover quikly though.

ouch I know you hurt Michelle..wish you the best in recovery and hope that you have a speedy return..keep us informed...
wink.gif

Dang Michelle... I haven't been keepin up here as much as I'd like to lately. This is the first I've seen about this... Good luck with the surgery. I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Hope you've been doin' ok. Been a while since I talked to ya.
rock.gif

Whoa... Baby got back, You can tell.
wink.gif

Best of luck M, You'll do just fine, your tough enough. Take care and you'll be back out there soon.

Rev.

Best wishes and a speedy recovery Michelle. I'll be saving those caffeine patches for you
wink.gif
A couple of links to make you smile. Caffeine patch or maybe a Caffeine soap ?

-Ed

<!--EDIT|reddwarf
Reason for Edit: "Not enough sleep."|1124265472 -->

Dang, Vabusa... Just catching the update this morning. Glad they figured out what was causing you all the grief. Sorry it had to be this. Wishing you a speedy recovery, Ks...........

Thanks everyone...I love you guys and gals!!!

Reminder - I'm HIGH, but still love you all...although, I'm a bit more skeered of the surgery now having seen that it sometimes doesn't work, sometimes comes back, seems I have to really do what the doc says...man, this sucks!!!!!

Mommy, make the bad things go away...I don't want no stinkin' surgery...
sad.gif

Have I mentioned that I miss you guys? Yep, I do...I keep trying to catch up, then I kinda fall asleep 'cause of the pills...and no, I'm not sharing 'em! I have almost 50 precious little pills, one with a refill...should go for a pretty penny around my office...damn druggies...
laugh.gif

What were we talking about?
wink.gif

Sorry to hear you need surgury VA! That SUCKS!! Thoughts and prayers for a 100% and speedy recovery. Don't rush to get back on the bike, I did that after a knee operation and just about crippled myself
sad.gif

Best of luck.... Have you spoken to a Chiropractor? I had a herniated disc (same area) my Chiropractor has kept me from surgery so far. I was in the hospital for four days in February (incapacitated because of the herniated disc). Went to my chiropractor when I could walk and had immediate relief and with general maintenance (adjustments) have been riding ever since. Just a suggestion, possible alternative to surgery. Either way my prayers go out to you.

DANG Michelle!!! I leave the site for a few weeks and you go and hurt yourself. WOW! I must really have a very profound affect on you huh?
rock.gif
smile.gif
Anyway, here's to you having a speedy and successful recovery.

Will you be able to ride after back surgery?

Just tell'em to pull out the spin and the heart install a shiet pump and you can be a manager where I work.

Get well soon...we'll keep you updated on the fun fall riding we have.
tounge.gif

<!--EDIT|Toyz
Reason for Edit: None given...|1124301728 -->

Michelle, take care of yourself there young lady. Surgery not so bad, just listen to the Doc and start eating apples. (an apple a day, keeps the doctor away and all that). Let yourself heal, don't be impatient about the healing process, yes it sucks not to do anything, but then again your healing so you can do it all again.
Take care girl and get better quick.
smile.gif

Back