I did it again...

TruWrecks

Banned
I think VA Busa is just having sympathetic pain for me. I re-ruptured the disc that I had surgery on, and she had a pain develop around the same time that I found out about it.

Okay, she had a pain a few days before I found out.

I didn't do anything wrong this time, that I know of. The doctor did say that it was a risk. I had an MRI last week that confirmed that cause of the return of pain. The jelly doughnut in my spine is leaking jelly. I knew doughnuts were bad for me, I just didn't know how bad!

I'm not sure what I'm going to do yet. Michelle needs to rest and heal so she can get out and enjoy life again. I think I'll wait until winter to get my back fixed again. That way I'll already have the Busa in storage, and I won't miss all of the great riding weather.

No. I hope this isn't the start of a lumbar epidemic. I have 3 "compromised" L-discs and don't want anything to do with that pain again. The last episode sent me to Aspen Valley G.H., with lots of morphine, while on a ski vacation.
Feel better. I've heard there are many options these days. Let me know, I'm sure I'll be traveling that path again.  
sad.gif

By the way, you were right about the Busa being the best thing for my back
wink.gif
. Thanks!
smile.gif

I think it tis the season...
Mine also flared up a couple months ago..
trying traction next.. wish me luck..

Hope you feel better TruWrecks.

Not fun. I was told, very sternly, not to ride dirtbikes or ski/snowboard. The Doc said that work most certainly do me in. Those are a few of the things I like doing, but I can go on without them (I'll give up dirtbikes only because I can still ride street bikes).
sad.gif

I'm glad the Busa works for you PDBusa. I know it isn't the reason I re-ruptured my disc, but it was the reason I did it in the first place. I tried to keep the beast from falling over. Bad me!

This time around I haven't done anything like that, and I still did something to the disc to break out the scaring.

The Busa has been my most comfy ride. My Volvo is comfy, but I still feel much better riding the Busa, partly because I have less weight on my lower back (because I lean forward a bit), and partly because it has 2 wheels (and I really enjoy it).

Best wishes to to all the back-pain groupies out there!

oh man...that sucks, bud. Sorry to hear that...

Hope you have a speedy recovery...

Thanks peeps.

Right now I'm not too worried about my back. Check out the crash thread about Diablobusa.

God Speed.

TruWrecks how long are you going to be down, any word from the Doc?
I'm glade you came away from that wreck walking and talking, see you on the road soon I hope.

It'll take several months for the shoulder to heal correctly. By then I'll know what the doc will do about my back. I figure I'll be down for the winter, but hopefully not that long.
sad.gif

I guess this is the
sad.gif
time to really customize the Busa!
face7.gif

sad.gif

I think VA Busa is just having sympathetic pain for me. I re-ruptured the disc that I had surgery on, and she had a pain develop around the same time that I found out about it.

Okay, she had a pain a few days before I found out.

I didn't do anything wrong this time, that I know of. The doctor did say that it was a risk. I had an MRI last week that confirmed that cause of the return of pain. The jelly doughnut in my spine is leaking jelly. I knew doughnuts were bad for me, I just didn't know how bad!

I'm not sure what I'm going to do yet. Michelle needs to rest and heal so she can get out and enjoy life again. I think I'll wait until winter to get my back fixed again. That way I'll already have the Busa in storage, and I won't miss all of the great riding weather.
Sorry to hear about that mate
sad.gif

Damn...
sad.gif

None of this sounds like fun to me...I'm so sorry you're still having back troubles...I fear that once you start, it kind of sticks with you...damn it...
mad.gif

And about your busa...
sad.gif
I took a peek at the pics...just so sorry to see her like that, but at least you walked away in pretty good shape...

sad.gif

Type 2-3 AC CC Seperation on my rightclavicle, and lots of discomfort.
sad.gif
I hanging in there, but I can't wait for it to be healed, and done with insurance!
mad.gif

It could stick with you for a while. It all depends on how well your disc scares up. Remember that the pain you have now will be totaly gone (a few weeks after surgey) for several months to possibly years!

Best of luck to you.
cool.gif

Back