I don't think I've told you guys yet.... Cap's gonna be a grandpa!

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Yep, got the news recently that my oldest is gonna be a dad. I've shared a lot with this forum over the years, my oldest son was six years old when I bought the domain Hayabusa.org and many on this site have watched him grow up and shared those typical little kid milestones with our family.

It's crazy when you look back and see how long it's been that this site has been a part of our family.... A lot of really good people from all over this earth.

Congratulations. It's been a fun ride watching him grow up. When he got his first dirtbike, then his car and now this.

Last edited:
I haven't even wanted to do it once. Let alone twice. Congrats to doing it so well the first time that you get to repeat it.

When they’re super young, crying constantly and puking/pooping it was a reminder I didn’t have the same level of patience I did when I raised my daughter. Once they start to resemble normal human beings you can talk to, interact with, take places and they can listen it is a blast! Congrats and start hardening your defenses now cause they’re gonna own you...

Thanks guys, we are really excited about this new part of the journey in our lives. We are so proud of our kids, our son married up for sure his wife can do math and everything!

We have been doing all the normal first time grandparent things including trying to decide what we were going to be called... Man there is a lot of pressure on this one, whatever you get your stuck with...

I don't think I am a Papa or a Gpaw... My kids threw out Grandpa Dougles which I immediately rejected and offered back my own idea. You guys let me know if you think this would be any trouble...

How about.....

Poppa Cap

Hahahahha I can't even type it without laughing.. My son just looked at me with disgust and walked off..

I will probably end up with gpajdwkndo as the name but it will be mine!

Very excited about this all...

Cap

Back