Gonna be a new daddy!!

Thanks guys! It is already starting to change. It's o.k. for now cause it's new, so I'll give a little! ha ha ha. But Mikey, Won't I get in trouble if I don't feed it?
wow.gif

And to VA, Ive been doing what she says for almost 9 years now.....well knida anyways
laugh.gif

Again, thanks guys (and gals) Hopefully will get out on some rides with some of you when this Colorado Weather breaks.

I'm sure I'll be asking you old timers what the heck is going on a few times
tounge.gif

Coolio, Dude! Yup, kids are great.. Some advice... get as much sleep as you can, now! And buy as much as you can and all you want for 'Busa now, because kidlings are expensive! Well worth it though.
biggrin.gif

So What Model are you hoping for, You thinking SE, LE maybe? Sounds like it will a late edition 04 so there could be a pretty decent aftermarket available still. Looking forward to hearing about the custom mods you have planned and how they effect performance. Only advice I can really offer is to follow the manufacturers recommended break in period, be sure to use only premium fuel, and a high quality synthetic lubrication. Be careful adding fuel, I have seen some quality units completely befouled due to over filling. Then of course there is a litany of unusual noises and suspect smells that always acompany a newer model like this. Might take some gettig used to. My understanding though is that most of the noises and smells are completely normal if a bit disconcerting.

And it's got to feel good to know that all the practice you and missus had been doing over the years finally paid off!!!

Good Luck Man, and congrats!

haha, congrats.. buy diapers.. lots, and lots of diapers!

oh, and whoever said kids were expensive was right.. just for example...

before kid..
- buy a hayabusa
after kid
- save money in a piggy bank to buy a rear tire for the busa.

haha!

it's a great trip though man, enjoy it.

remember....any names she calls you during delivery are meant in a truly warm, loving way....
tounge.gif

Hey thanks there B/W. I may have to take you up on that. But dunno bout that long drive to get to ya  
biggrin.gif
  Who knows, maybe I will need to get away this summer and we can go for a few spins.
Let me know about the stuff.  I'm definately up for a spin when the weather getts better!
Well, mama does not want to know what it's gonna be, but I do. So she decided to play a game of cards for it, and of course, I won
biggrin.gif

But seing the dejected look on her face, I dunno. She's being stand-up about it, even to the Doc. Might just see if I can fnd out and keep it a secret, but don't know how that will work
rock.gif
Will just have to wait and see.

And all the Colorado fellas will have to get together for a spin! Will awesome to meet some of you guys in person and terrorize the mountains a little.
laugh.gif

biggrin.gif

Back