Gonna be a new daddy!!

BusaboyCO

Registered
Wow is still all I can say! Found out this afternoon. someone from the Doc's office went in just to read the blood test. Very excited and a little nervous. First time foray into this arena and wondering what the heck I got myself into. Been married for 8.5 years and decided in December to finally go for it. Whew, didn't take long at all! Just for giggles, we went to a Babies-R-Us store today and bought some wash cloths and a hair brush. I guess just to help the notion sink in, who knows.
wow.gif
Oh well, I know I have not personally met anyone here (hopefully that will change when the cold breaks) but had to get it out somewhere. The family is as excited as we are and they're all saying it's about time. Could not sleep and was perusing the site, so thought I would just post it for some unknown reason.

Congratulations! There's nothing more exciting than planning for a new baby (yeah, all those single guys are laughing right now...ahhh, I remember those days...)

It's going to be great...take care of your wife, rub her feet and back about 20 times a day...wait on her hand and foot...oh, wait, I might be biased here...hrmmm...just take care of her and start planning a baby room!
smile.gif
And do whatever she says for the next 40 weeks!!!
tounge.gif

Congratulations. Have a great time rasing your child.
biggrin.gif
I raised 3 boys.

woohooo!!!!! Congrats!!! You'll love bein' a daddy..............oh and your life is over as you know it!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Excellent news! Can't think of anything better to hear from anyone. Hopefully some day I'll get to join you and share the same news.
super.gif

Congratulations!
smile.gif
Check back in a few years and we can discuss how much money you spent buying crap that you never needed or didn't work, still fun to do though! A piece of advice, the little springy bouncy chair with the vibrator (no not that kind) in it, puts em right to sleep and is worth every penny.
biggrin.gif

Good Luck man, Use the force and stuff... The Idea still scres the hell out of me... I dunno, I can handle stuff that might save a SOF Operators life, I can handle multiple clients, millions of dollars of budget, getting shot at, and Tampa traffic... OK not all in the same day, but Man...fatherhood...thats pretty permanant... scares the hell out of me still. Right now I think I would rather be shot at.
smile.gif

Congrats! I've got 6 between me & momma.

One piece of advice...

What ever you do don't feed it!

If you feed it once, it will expect you to do it again and again!

It will get bigger and eat more and more!

It is inevetable.

Good luck!
laugh.gif

Just got home and read the news, how exciting! And you thought worrying about your Busa getting scratched in the parking lot made you a nervous wreck, brother you just acquired the all time worry machine.. I have 2 boys would do it over in a heartbeat.

Back