I did it !!!!!!!!

Looks great Rhythm!  Since you've got all the paint and supplies to match my '03, I'll just send you my uppers and let you continue "honing your skills"

I think I need that mod...yep...NEED IT!  

Get in line little lady
tounge.gif

Since I'm new to the paint game , I'm way too slow to make a profit at it currently, not that I would charge a dime, not
tounge.gif
 I just wouldnt hit you over the head to hard since your one the few ladies that can hang with us Playazzzz.  I now understand  and take my hat off to those that can give a nice quality paint job in a reasonable amout of time[/QUOTE]
I'm taking a number then!
tounge.gif

Seriously, props for even trying it...I'd never know where to even start, even if someone stood there holding my hand...they turned out great...glad to see you modding your Busa!

biggrin.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

Great minds still think alike. I am glad you are back in the game. Between you and BA, I all the nasty mods. I just re-did my inners and this time used a hole saw instead of a dremmel and knife. It looks totally professional.....got a couple other goodies to show as well. Look for it.

Later Player

Rhythm,

Those look good ... glad you got another bike and glad you're back on the board. Thanks for the pics.

Great minds still think alike. I am glad you are back in the game. Between you and BA, I all the nasty mods. I just re-did my inners and this time used a hole saw instead of a dremmel and knife. It looks totally professional.....got a couple other goodies to show as well. Look for it.

Later Player
[/QUOTE]

Yeah the hole saw would have made the job alot easier , my nieghbor asked why didnt I use the hole saw kit I just bought a few weeks ago
rock.gif
, force of habbit I guess, I love my dremel.  Anywayzzzz it turned out pretty decent I think. Also I put alittle more work into this mod by raising the grill so it would rest flush with the top of the inner surface giving it a custom stock lQQk.

DSC01568.JPG

Post some shots of your new inner custom speaker mod Greg.

Great minds, great idealz, great peeps etc.

Rhythm,

Those look good ... glad you got another bike and glad you're back on the board. Thanks for the pics.[/QUOTE]

Thankzzzz fo the love Playa and I'm glad to be back to share the love.

Holla

Yeah, I need to take some new pics. I will get back to you.

So far my batttery is holding up like a champ, but I would still be interested in your ideas for battery power. i still get nervous after running the stereo for over an hour without running the bike.

good to see ya back with a ride.................. [/QUOTE]

Yo Money, did you get back on the road again or just keeping the beast on the track ?

I still have that chrome chain guard fo ya
tounge.gif

Holla

Yeah, I need to take some new pics. I will get back to you.

So far my batttery is holding up like a champ, but I would still be interested in your ideas for battery power. i still get nervous after running the stereo for over an hour without running the bike. [/QUOTE]

I might try another method for a power source rather than the setup I explained . I'll hit you on the side and explain later or email it to you,its a fairly simple mode if you have the room or know how modify the compartment area to hold it .
smile.gif

The co. that manufactured the cylinder amps went out of business, so I will have to use a reg type automotive amp with more modifying of the bike to make it all fit while maintaining the Sleepa lQQk(stock).

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1089746864 -->

Yeah, the amp is the tricky part of this mod, but cutting and insalling those speakers is no walk in the park either. We have to get together at some point next year.

I plan riding the Busa with a few peepz to San Fran next year, so we might hook up sooner than you think.

Cool, I'll be able to give you an approx date when we should be living out as time get closer to the end of the year.

good to see ya back with a ride..................

Yo Money, did you get back on the road again or just keeping the beast on the track ?

I still have that chrome chain guard fo ya
tounge.gif

Holla[/QUOTE]
well, first just for the track, then I was jonzin for some legal blacktop......... put lights back on her and a license plate. good enough!
biggrin.gif

chain guard..... my swingarm is 6" over now, so if its stock length, wont work... but my god- you still got that??

well, first just for the track, then I was jonzin for some legal blacktop......... put lights back on her and a license plate. good enough!

chain guard..... my swingarm is 6" over now, so if its stock length, wont work... but my god- you still got that??[/QUOTE]

Yep, she still with me
cool.gif

<marquee>looks awesome

wish i had time and money!
[/QUOTE]

[move]I got mo time than money
laugh.gif
</marquee>

It only cost me $250 in paint materials including two air, water, oil separators sprayed using a knock off HLVP Devibiss gun kit purchased from Sams Club that came with a fiinishing s/g as well and all kinds of accessories for only $38 bones .

Back