I did it !!!!!!!!

Looks very professional Revvum!

Glad to see yer back!
beerchug.gif

Looks very professional Revvum!

Glad to see yer back! [/QUOTE]

You know my favorite saying Mike,
<marquee>I got mo time than Money</marquee>.

Thank for the comp Playa.

phatjoe
Top Gun

Group: Members
Avg posts/day:2.96

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tight
[/QUOTE]

You know I gotta keep it like that Playa 
super.gif

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1089694585 -->

I see....Sounds easy enough. But what about keepin the heat in and havin an even distribution? Are those issues you've run into yet? Or am I just totally noob'd out and don't understand?

No probem so far, it distributes pretty even a at cloes range since the grill hovers over the platform withn the same measurment and no worries about ignition from the fumes.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the input, bro! I appreciate it!

Where in the heck have ya been Playa.....just leave us stiffs hangin here waitin for yer big return.
Looks like you got yerself a silgray hey........grilles look great Rhyth....now where's the rest of yer Scoot

Thanks for the input, bro! I appreciate it!
[/QUOTE]

No sweat Pimp Juice .

Where in the heck have ya been Playa.....just leave us stiffs hangin here waitin for yer big return.
Looks like you got yerself a silgray hey........grilles look great Rhyth....now where's the rest of yer Scoot [/QUOTE]

Now you see how it feelzzzzzz
tounge.gif

Out of the pot and into the fire she sits . I started on the modz as soon I picked her up last thursday and havent ridden her since. First thing I had to do was remove them dayyuuuum sticker with the heat gun.

Lookin' good, playa! I'll have to hit 'ya up after ya complete the mod and get a few tips from a brother!

Nice ride dog...have the same colors and was just thinking about painting the inners....well, more like having them painted since I got no skilz.....

Well Holy Crap! Looky who decides to make an appearance!

Good to see you around Man, Inners look good...

Fuggin McGyver here or something with that oven set up....

Looks great Rhythm! Since you've got all the paint and supplies to match my '03, I'll just send you my uppers and let you continue "honing your skills"
biggrin.gif

I think I need that mod...yep...NEED IT!
tounge.gif

Lookin' good, playa! I'll have to hit 'ya up after ya complete the mod and get a few tips from a brother! [/QUOTE]

No Sweat brotha, just to let you know I used Nappa Tech Base uretheane base paint, clear and epoxy primer . Since this was my first time painting I followed thier online PSD step by step with positive results as you can see. Next time I think I will use a uretheane sandable primer instead of the epoxy primer which was recommended to me by the phone tech after the fact stating that epoxy is better for fiberglass.

Holla.

Nice ride dog...have the same colors and was just thinking about painting the inners....well, more like having them painted since I got no skilz.....
[/QUOTE]

Yeah u know it dawg, Sliva iz betta.
cool.gif

Well Holy Crap! Looky who decides to make an appearance!

Good to see you around Man, Inners look good...

Fuggin McGyver here or something with that oven set up....
[/QUOTE]

Heavy duty Easybake oven Playa, the kind for big boyzzzz with big toyzzzzzzzz:laugh:

STUNNAH
"THE STUNNING ONE"

Group: Members
Avg posts/day:4.71
Location: STUNNAHVILLE, U.S.A.  (WHERE STUNNAH'S ARE MADE)  Posted: July 13 2004,11:46  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tight...  [/QUOTE]  

I feel you on that Playa

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1089736522 -->

MO TIME THAN MONEY........... DID Suz tell ya I called?

ICE
[/QUOTE]

Just got your message this morning on the way out Pimp dawg. I'll holla at you later. By the way your name came up over the weekend between Sean (SMJ1300) and I as we were talking about his turbo having some problems. Awight then Pimp I'll catch ya on the flipside l8r tonight.

Holla

Looks great Rhythm! Since you've got all the paint and supplies to match my '03, I'll just send you my uppers and let you continue "honing your skills"

I think I need that mod...yep...NEED IT!
[/QUOTE]

Get in line little lady
tounge.gif

Since I'm new to the paint game , I'm way too slow to make a profit at it currently, not that I would charge a dime, not
tounge.gif
I just wouldnt hit you over the head to hard since your one the few ladies that can hang with us Playazzzz. I now understand and take my hat off to those that can give a nice quality paint job in a reasonable amout of time

tounge.gif

Back