I need your input.

Rhythm

http://www.youtube.com/us
Donating Member
Registered
Clay mock up mold of my new mirrors

Heres another bad azz creation from your favorite Pimp, adding to the list of my personal hand crafted modz I have dedicated to the Busa.  This was probably one of the hardest modz I have been faced with. Since this was my first attempt at sculping, I feel its satisfactory so far .

My Homemade Custom Modz List inlcudes:
Homemade Indiglo chaing guard and gauges, custom sound system that includes a 4 to 1(Sub) speaker setup with two 3" speaker cutouts in the inners I painted to  match the stock paint scheme, also the the trunk is still a usable compartment for storage. Hopefully I will be adding these mirrors to the list  with a few more hand crafted modz I have plan for this winter.
The next mod I have planned is gonna knock you off your toes.

It forces you to log in, 'playa! What's up?
rock.gif

If you have any question about them, just log onto the site (link) and post and post your nput here (Hayabusa.org).

I just finished with the right hand side after a couple of hours of tweaking .
So far everything is coming along.

Hmmmmmmm ,no input yet, I guess you Playaz are waiting to see the final product. Back to da Lab.

DSC01732.JPG

Looks great but to bad i would never be able to use them i already have to put extenstions on the stock mirrors to see behind me
wink.gif

Looks like you aren't doing too much ridin though, 'playa!
biggrin.gif
They look good. How much added visibility do expect to see from them or are they just for that custom look?

Mock ups are looking sweet. Can't wait too see the finished product... [/QUOTE]

Me too
cool.gif

Looks great but to bad i would never be able to use them i already have to put extenstions on the stock mirrors to see behind me [/QUOTE]

Never say never, Playa
cool.gif

Looks like you aren't doing too much ridin though, 'playa! They look good. How much added visibility do expect to see from them or are they just for that custom look?[/QUOTE]

That the best part about winter Champ. The visibility will be the same as the stock mirrors, hopefully I wont have a problem incorping funtional mirrors into the housing, hell I even might try to install a motorized mirror unit.

Keepn it Gangsta !

cool.gif

Just doing some thinking. As allways man, my hat is off to you Nice work...

Here's just some ideas for you. Just me screwing around...

_Mirror2copy.jpg

Another... It's easier for me to adjust things in photoshop then to actually do them in clay so just for what it's worth.

_Mirror3copy.jpg

Good lQQk out Rev ! Unfortunately my skills are only limited to cut and paste with the photoshop software.  Shaping and forming a clay mold onto a body panel eliminates the quessing if the design will work or fit properly. There is software out there that is setup for this type of work but as yall know ,I'm just a broke down Pimp whoz got mo time than money having fun in the lab tearing up shiat.
<marquee>"Jack of all trades master of a few
laugh.gif
"</marquee>

Also you did a nice job on your custom cut seat Playa
beerchug.gif
I was gonna suggest you use a electric carving knife but you had already metioned that you use it after I read through your post.

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1100217666 -->

I'm gonna go with this one. Yo Rev, can you shorten the base on the mirror to make it fit properly ?

post-6-13220-_mirror3copy.jpg

Yo Him, you must be Bidwizz Playa.
laugh.gif

Keep it Gangsta !

The spade one definitely has the "pimpin" look. Great work on the clay mock ups!

Back