Need your input!!!

sessions

Registered
Ok guy i have a decision to make and i want your input. I just got done painting my swingarm and frame(PICS TO COME), the bike is matte black, the arm and frame were painted glossy black to match the rims, i got to looking at my bike and was thinking should i paint the screens a gloss black and remove the rim stripes and get a gloss black kanji on the fairing and make the bike a two tone black schem or should i keep it the way i have it and get a glossy orange kanji? here is a pic of what it currently looks like WITHOUT the painted frame and swing arm... i know my opinion of my bike is what matters most but i also know there are some people on here that have a good eye for looks so i need you input, thanks

Baxter%20001.jpg

I say go all black....see the powdercoated readsets thread....

I love the all black scheme, but honestly I would keep it the way it is. It is unique.

lol I always thought the screens more moer red than orange from your pics. Now that you posted the one outside in sunlight I can see that they're more orange.

The flat (satin black) black with the red/orange gives it that sorta old skool hot rod look. The whole black on black monochrome look is a newer style. Either way would look nice but it's more about what you like.

Another more complicated approach would be to do the black on black and then have the engine parts that are visible painted orange.

lol I always thought the screens more moer red than orange from your pics. Now that you posted the one outside in sunlight I can see that they're more orange.

The flat (satin black) black with the red/orange gives it that sorta old skool hot rod look. The whole black on black monochrome look is a newer style. Either way would look nice but it's more about what you like.

Another more complicated approach would be to do the black on black and then have the engine parts that are visible painted orange.

that would be pretty sweet, time consuming, maybe a winter mod for next year:whistle:

I think it looks great like it is. Red Kanji with orange Hayabusa across it, red chrome 1300 with a orange chrome "R" on the tail section. For the tank Red new school Suzuki "S".

Ive told you before I like the Bike.

But I would go with the Solid Black Scheme as well,

If your anything like me, If I get an idea its because I already know it would look better.

If you do decide to keep the Orange I would loose the Rim Stripes and go with an orange Kanji. I never have been big on the Rim stripes, But this is just my opinion.

ok guys i did it I went All black, I will post pics up tommorow when my seat comes back from TOBIN!!! Whhoooo HHHOOO.... it looks kick A$$ im am very happy with the way it looks!!! PICS will be posted tommorow!

Go with the orange kanji,it will stand out from the bike and matches your stripes.Not much Busas have that kind of design.If you were to put glossy black kanji it will be too plain doesnt suit the orange on your busa and jacket.You need that extra orange to match

Back