I need your input.

No sweat... Yeah now Layin em' up in carbon... Now that's going to be the fun part?

Here ya go

_Mirror5trim.jpg

Doin this quick n dirty doesn't take too long in Photoshop. It's all about the layers.

Rev

_Mirror5t_copy.jpg

Dude, a mirror placed to fit the inside perimeter of that Mutha would lQQk trick azz fo real, I gotzz to save this image  .  As far as laying up with glass, I'm deciding on using an Aluminized type glass. I shouldnt have a problem since its suppose to be droopable, I think its a 5.4 oz weight material.
346.jpg

The spade one definitely has the "pimpin" look. Great work on the clay mock ups![/QUOTE]

It's diffinetly Pimp status my man (billbell), but I'm going for the stock custom lQQk. I just hope everything work out as planned for the finished product.

Dude, a mirror placed to fit the inside perimeter of that Mutha would lQQk trick azz fo real, I gotzz to save this image  .  As far as laying up with glass, I'm deciding on using an Aluminized type glass. I shouldnt have a problem since its suppose to be droopable, I think its a 5.4 oz weight material.
346.jpg
No Worries man, just give yourself a 1/8" rim around the mirror face about a 1/4" wide and maybe 1/4" deep...  When the glass is all set, simply Epoxy a mirror in place. Maybe?

Have at it man, glad I could help, just be sure to post some pics of the final product...  
thumbs-up.gif

Oh and that aluminized Glass?  Looks Hot...

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1100222912 -->

super.gif

Is this site responding slow or is it just my computer

Nah pimp just spades and dominos.  But the dam chicks would love that spades shid [/QUOTE]

Abosolutely, but as you know a Tru  Playa like myself would have  the honeys luvn my shid even if I rolled up in a old azz rust bucket sprayed with bullet holes.  Its all about your game Gangsta, u know that.

Yeah its game but when you can get them wet before you open your mouth...who needs game:cool:

Yeah its game but when you can get them wet before you open your mouth...who needs game:cool:
[/QUOTE]

Broke azz Playaz
laugh.gif

Dang Rhythm ... you've got mad skillz Bro ... you and Rev should hook up more often!! Can't wait to see the final product ... can't wait to see your bike period.

Damn, we've got some talented guys on this board!  I liked your original work Rhythm, but I gotta say, that one that Rev's working on for you does look sweet...

Before long, we'll all be trying to get some custom mirrors from you...great work guys!  
smile.gif

Dang Rhythm ... you've got mad skillz Bro ... you and Rev should hook up more often!! Can't wait to see the final product ... can't wait to see your bike period[/QUOTE]

laugh.gif
Thankz for the comment Partna . Yeah , my boy Rev came through unexpected but like alwayz the brotha is on top of his game. How far are ypu from Deep Creek ?

Damn, we've got some talented guys on this board! I liked your original work Rhythm, but I gotta say, that one that Rev's working on for you does look sweet...

Before long, we'll all be trying to get some custom mirrors from you...great work guys! [/QUOTE]

Your absolutely right lil lady and thank you, I knew I would get some positive feedback from the site but the photochop images from Rev was more than what I was expecting.

Keepn it Gangsta !

Rhythm...nice work...
beerchug.gif
I'd be down for a set of those.

Rev...nice photochop work... a web head at work is teaching me photochop and he said the same thing....."It's all about the layer" and styles.....

hats of to both....
thumbs-up.gif
super.gif

I thanks you all for the kind words and support but honestly I havent plan on selling them. I just wanted to see if I could do it like all my other modz, but I may make a few for those that are interested, only if the first pull passes my final inspection.
In the future I may consider only making a "limit" amount of my completed projects while giving each one a serial no# on a first come first served basis and no more (Snooze, U Loose).

There you go man... Just produce enough to cover your expenses....

Heh, Maybe a cure for the financial blues... And it's a long cold winter up there...

Well Playa glad to see you back in the game.. And going completely custom at that. I guess its just about time for me to jump back on it if I'm gonna be rolling by summer..

keep em guessin!
DEz
cool.gif

Back