I need your input.

howabout the mirror having the leading edge a little more aerodynamic.  or at least that goes with the fairings edges/lines.

revlis if u can do it, take the mirrors off a zx12r and put them on the busa.. (yeah i know i know) if they would fit i would go buy some stock ones and throw them on.. they have a better shape to them i think.

<!--EDIT|briXXer
Reason for Edit: None given...|1100443905 -->

Hey Playa.....what's up???
the first ones look like the short CF ones you can buy......like the ones on Nickslicks bike.
I always liked those, but I know you want something completely different if I know you.....correct???
I also know you appreciate honesty.....the Ace ones are kinda ugly dude....lol.
Probably another case of adding up to personal preference.
Damn nice work though......you come up with some really cool shid dude!!!.
Hey how's the system comin...any patents yet???

the first ones look like the short CF ones you can buy......like the ones on Nickslicks bike.
I always liked those, but I know you want something completely different if I know you.....correct???
Hey how's the system comin...any patents yet??? [/QUOTE]

Whud up Playa,Playa, you know I'm alwayz try'n to keep it Gangsta ova here.  The Ace style is diffintely Pimpn, so dont start h8tn  Playa
biggrin.gif
.  My mirror concept did n fact originate from the Magical Racing Mirrors but with a slightly to the left Gangsta approach featurez the MR's are lacking, adjustable mirror, longer arm and a bigger mirror with some other little goodies to set it off proper .  Go back to page 1 and lQQk at the aluminized carbon fiber I might use for the exterior finish, it just st8 gangsta baby.
 I also upgraded the system to a 4 to 1 speaker setup and it soundz even betta than before. I still cant let the cat out the bag yet on what I'm using to push it but your on the top of my list when the lil kitty comes out.

Thanks for the props Bill and whatz up with your side gig (winter project) , I aint heard shiat from ya yet  
rock.gif

Holla

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1100494812 -->

Heres an example of the surface finish I might go with
346.jpg
. Aluminized Fiber glass which contains 99.9% pure aluminium.

Hey how's the system comin...any patents yet???

Whud up Playa,Playa, you know I'm alwayz try'n to keep it Gangsta ova here.  The Ace style is diffintely Pimpn, so dont start h8tn  Playa
biggrin.gif
.  My mirror concept did n fact originate from the Magical Racing Mirrors but with a slightly to the left Gangsta approach featurez the MR's are lacking, adjustable mirror, longer arm and a bigger mirror with some other little goodies to set it off proper .  Go back to page 1 and lQQk at the aluminized carbon fiber I might use for the exterior finish, it just st8 gangsta baby.
 I also upgraded the system to a 4 to 1 speaker setup and it soundz even betta than before. I still cant let the cat out the bag yet on what I'm using to push it but your on the top of my list when the lil kitty comes out.

Thanks for the props Bill and whatz up with your side gig (winter project) , I aint heard shiat from ya yet  
rock.gif

Holla[/QUOTE]
Come on bro...I aint hatin, you know me better.
The AlCF is very cool seen it a number of times now.....I like!!
Lookin 4ward to seein the finished product R.
Haven't been doin much lately but lookin for my lost dog.
5 year old Alaskan Malamute that dissappeared almost two weeks ago.
Everything is on hold till I find him.

Back