How much did you pay ?

That bike lQQks a little familar ! Someone posted a Busa exactly like this with the same off color hump and site location last summer.
The guy who posted it said you won it on Ebay at a low ball price.
Does anyone else recall this post I'm talking about ?

Be on you P's and Q's HayaBoosta03. Ask as many question and dont give up a single dime til you have seen it, test drove it and check out the vehicle no#.

Good luck !

full MSRP Plus 500 to ship it to Italy......11.4k total, what can a desperate man do in a Foreign Country when he needs an American spec Busa
tounge.gif

Yup Rhythm, that was me who won it! LOL now that im in the mix, I realize that all you busa brothers were looking at that bid, or atlease have seen it lol. I have a famous bike! I love the opposite color hump!

Also I remember one of my first posts on here when I won the bike, and someone replied that they had seen the bike on ebay aswell. We could have got suckered bad becuase We were not too aware of bike scams on ebay, and the low low price. BUT it was an established dealership so that why we went ahead and did it.

Quite amazing how we went about the bid because me and my girl were looking for gixxers but at the time the ebay search was MESSED up. You couldn't view specific auctions, you only could do a 'general' search. So she read the ebay forum to see why its messing up becuase it was looping, and she found a post of a guy that won a coin collection at a cheap price because the ebay site was looping once before (people could not see/get into the auction) so that gave her the idea to look for a bike, she did a general search and on the 3rd page was that busa, she feel in love with the bike because of the color and she forgot all about gixxers LOL and it was 45mins until the bid closed. We got our first bid like 30 minutes till, then we got out bid, then we bid again last 15mins and WON!! LOL

amazing luck we got that bike. We could have got the bike cheaper than that if we bidded later, but the adrenaline was pumping. Its funny when you complain about being broke, then pull 8k cash out of your ass LOL.

Here is the link to my first post:

Ok, so you were the lucky SOB
tounge.gif
with the off color hump . Dude all I gotta say iz that I'm feeln and diggn that mix match hump
super.gif
u'r sportn there. Also I'm glad everything work out for you and your girl on winning the bid, talk about perfect timing.

Holla
Ty

My local dealer wanted $10,900, and I could only get him to go to $10,700. I almost purchased it before I decided to check out CycleTrader.com. Found a brand new '02 in June '02 at Champion Cycles of Chicago for $9100 OTD. I made a phone call to Champion Cycles to make sure someone wasn't "trying to slip me a stiff one..." Guy said... "it's the real deal!" So, I called my bank and did a wire transfer. Paid $500 to have it shipped to my home. I beat my best price at home by $1100, and now the sales people over there just look at me funny everytime I walk through the door...
biggrin.gif
Since then, it's been nothin' but MOD CITY.

List is long, but distinguished:
Full Micron exhaust
Tobin seats
Chrome (wheels, triple tree, sprockets, swingarm, master cylinders, ....well you all get the picture.
smile.gif
)
PCIIIr
TRE
Small airbox mod
hump mod
fairing screen mod
frame sliders (chrome)
Custom paint
ZGDB and Sportec (black chrome)
Metzeler Sportec M1 (front and rear)
Swingarm extensions (4")
D.I.D. ZVM x-ring chain
Scorpio Alarm
Xenon King HID w/ Icemann's hi-beam HID
Clear turn signals (front and rear)
Acumen Datatool Gear Indicator
Stainless braided lines (all around)
Mirror extensions (chromed)
Speedo Healer
High output battery (235cca) from Schnitz
Beefier idler gear with titanium sleeve
Rearset plug
Hayabusa engraved lowering links
Gel seat
** My very own rear signal light mod which uses the short-stalk signals from LP.
Fender mod
Tuned and mapped by none other than... Johnnycheese
Chrome overlay guage bezel
SpeedHut custom reverse indiglo guages
Tigerwing belly pan (chrome)
Other miscellaneous gadgets here and there...
biggrin.gif

TURBO COMING SOON!!

Brian

biggrin.gif

Picked up a new leftover 04 LTD (0 Miles) from Monmouth Cycles in NJ for 9301.00 OTD.

I worked on this deal for 6 months..... Married with children and aint got the extra cash to spend....
blush.gif

I paid 10,500 for my 05 blue & silver. I don't think I did too bad considering I have been in the suzuki shop in the last couple of weeks and i heard them telling the people looking at them that they were not dicounting them now. If you want it you have to pay list plus taxes tags and set up. Glad I got mine in December.

those guages are the shid, Rythm...

if I keep this turd I'll get a set of those in blue (Smurf)

nice work man. RSD.

o ya... Paid 8 grand  CANADIAN...  whats that in American

prolly about 28 bucks.  

Today thou, I'd like to push the fuggin' thing off a cliff.

die busa die
LOL.....RSD yer an animal.......and damn entertaining too
wink.gif
tounge.gif

i bought my 05 mid december 04,9500 + tax and tags,6 percent in nj,10,130 i think,as for mods i dont even want to think about it,over 3 k

7000.00 for my 01 with 6800 on the speedo,i think it was alittle high,it has yoshis,i think thats it for mods,but the bike looks brand new

In Aug 00
2000 model for 10,500 0.1 miles
with helmet, baseball cap, Yosh RS-3 slip-ons, and extended warranty. Still felt a little taken but after the test ride I knew I had to have it. I would've paid more........well maybe not.

Back