How much did you pay for an '05 busa and where?

mesmeralda

Registered
I am looking to purchase an '05 busa here in CA and was wondering where I might be able to get the best/reasonable price. I am interested in the blk/silver and can travel.

05 Red/Black in Delray, Florida:
$10,500 Out the Door!
I believe the "actual" bike (before tax, plates, etc) was $9,162 or something along those lines
Hope this helps.
(Get a couple of places to give you their "best" out the door prices, then keep calling each other trying to get them to beat each other's lowest price. When they say "we can't go any lower, buy it from the other guys, then you know that's about as good a deal as you're gonna get)
Hope this helps
wink.gif

$9200 is the dealer price. What you pay will depend on your state taxes and whether your dealer likes to hide fees in the assembly and freight charges. Up here in Redmond, Busas are very hard to come by and don't stay on the floor so they command a premium. Your place may be different.

great topic, trying to get my buddy an 05 and yeah I convinced him the busa was better then the 10, but now that I think about it I might get him to switch to the 10 so I can ride it and see the difference!!!!! 9800 for the 05 Busa was the best I could find OTD Somewhere in IL.

Back