I did it !!!!!!!!

I'll give that bike about 2 months and it'll be one of the cleanest busa's on the board.....
You got some mad skillz Playa....
keep a brother in the loop....
Also this must mean you'll be doing the gauges again, I know you not going to roll out without the fly gauges

I'll give that bike about 2 months and it'll be one of the cleanest busa's on the board.....
You got some mad skillz Playa....
keep a brother in the loop....
Also this must mean you'll be doing the gauges again, I know you not going to roll out without the fly gauges [/QUOTE]

I plan on doing sumfn alittle different with the gauges as well with the entire bike this time around hehehehe
wink.gif

I hope it turns heads like the first .

Where in the heck have ya been Playa.....just leave us stiffs hangin here waitin for yer big return.
Looks like you got yerself a silgray hey........grilles look great Rhyth....now where's the rest of yer Scoot

Now you see how it feelzzzzzz
tounge.gif

Out of the pot and into the fire she sits .  I started on the modz as soon I picked her up last thursday and havent ridden her since. First thing I had to do was remove them dayyuuuum sticker with the heat gun.[/QUOTE]
Nice Rhyth....what's the plans with this one
rock.gif

Nice Rhyth....what's the plans with this one [/QUOTE]

I'm not at liberyto say
tounge.gif

Where n da hell have you been Ace ?

Holla

Lookin' good Rhythm... [/QUOTE]

biggrin.gif

Did you ever get your knees back into the breeze again since the accident, speakn of knees ,how is your knee anyway, I hope your made a full recovery from the surgery last year.

Holla

Oh I get it yu just keepin me in da IGG box eh?

Yu get ANY of the messages I left yur arse???

ICE [/QUOTE]

Where were u fri nite Champ, I called the house but no one answered . The last no# on my cell is three, Susan is two now.

Holla back knot head.
laugh.gif

Back