I am a lucky SOB!

glad you are the one posting up about this and we aren't looking around for parts to get you back up and going :beerchug:

Deer = my worst fear! Hands down! Riding here in NC....especially at night on the back roads. You really have to keep an eye out.
Glad you made it thru with only a very puckered a55 and an elevated heart rate.

I apologize for not taking sequence shots of the incident. Shoulda had my camera at the ready! My knee is sore this morning. I go out to get the tank bag off of my Haybus and I petted the gas tank and said "thanks baby". is that a mentally ill behavior? Doyle

Doyle, don't you know that listening to your tunes while in deer country is an invitation to the deer to come out and dance? :thumbsup:

Glad youre okay bro.......awhile ago on the SV forum there was a post about a guy who split a deer in half.....scary possibilities....

Dang dude! Talk about a close call! Glad you made it out ok. Hope that knee gets to feeling fine soon. Quick thinking is definitely a must when riding. Good job! It probably saved your life, but it definitely saved you a heck of a lot of pain.
Posted via Mobile Device

That had to be interesting! Glad it was that simple though. Deer and bikes can be bad.

Simply amazing Doyle, 1 in a + mill save.. glad you pulled it out, and people wonder why I crawl up the mountain at night ( 35 to 40mph ) .. I've seen (3 deer/bucks).. this yr already ... Angels be riding on your shoulders .... or the Deers.. :laugh:

Back