Huge Thanks Too GIXERHP & GRANDPABUSA...

JINKSTER

I Love my Wife!
Donating Member
Registered
it's official...and even though both GIXERHP and GRANDPABUSA have both graciously offered me a place to stay?...it is with heavy heart that my personal family finances mandate that..well..as bad as i wanna go?..

I'm Out.
sad.gif

Missing at least 2 days from work and forking out travel expenses is about a $1,000 hit for me by the time i pump 1,500 round trip miles worth of gas in my truck, pay tolls and if i only work 3 days that last week?..the health insurance folks, 401K and uncle sam gets more of my weekly paycheck than i do..so?..sorry...even as bad as i wanna go?..it wouldn't be worth the financial stress that i'd be coming back home to..besides...i get so depressed about coming back home that i fear one day i just may not.
laugh.gif

Have a great time folks...stay safe and know i'm there in spirit..L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

Not a good excuse...well it actually is.

You presence is required...........

You got a PM bro.

I hear ya, Jinks. I'm in a similar situation and haven't bothered torturing myself with false anticipation of making the bash this year. Life just aint fair but there's always next time... Besides, I've got the bike running like a mad ape with the new pipe and pc, so I'll have to be content with flatlander runs for now.

Sorry to hear that Bill. Maybe things will work out for ya. Boy do I know how those bills can get ya down. Sux to be poor.
sad.gif

Man, I'll be missing you. I hope you can make it in the last minute. Who knows, maybe you'll win the lottery this week.
smile.gif

I hope things get turned around soon.

Chris

dang that blows ............. was looking forward to meeting you Jinks. hope things work out for you, and you get to make it.

Thanks folks....wish i lived closer...and i damn sure would but just can't get the rest of the family to move...but with the way taxes ane hurricane insurance is going down this way?...we may hafta someday...and i fear that day....as i'll have been long without a bike by then..waiting for the inevitable if things don't take a dramatic change of course in this country.

Ya'll have fun, stay safe and ALWAYS...ride your own ride...especially while attending group functions around the dragons area and L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

(JINKSTER @ Apr. 15 2007,14:24) Ya'll have fun, stay safe and ALWAYS...ride your own ride...especially while attending group functions around the dragons area and L8R, Bill.
cool.gif
+1

And Bill, the mexican restaurant aint gonna be the same without you there. I'll drop some salsa on the table just for you!
ices_rofl.gif

Bill this stinks, is wish there was something i could do!

(JINKSTER @ Apr. 14 2007,12:47) it's official...and even though both GIXERHP and GRANDPABUSA have both graciously offered me a place to stay?...it is with heavy heart that my personal family finances mandate that..well..as bad as i wanna go?..

I'm Out.  
sad.gif

Missing at least 2 days from work and forking out travel expenses is about a $1,000 hit for me by the time i pump 1,500 round trip miles worth of gas in my truck, pay tolls and if i only work 3 days that last week?..the health insurance folks, 401K and uncle sam gets more of my weekly paycheck than i do..so?..sorry...even as bad as i wanna go?..it wouldn't be worth the financial stress that i'd be coming back home to..besides...i get so depressed about coming back home that i fear one day i just may not.
laugh.gif

Have a great time folks...stay safe and know i'm there in spirit..L8R, Bill.
cool.gif
That sux man!

Was looking forward to riding with you again...

Back