HR 3962 - To provide affordable, quality health care for all Americans and reduce

How many pages of HR 3962 have you read for yourself?

• 301-500

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 501-750

• 751-1000

• 1001-1500

• 1501-1750

• 1751+

• All of them!

• Total voters
I read the cliff notes :laugh:

Ill have to disagree with many. I do believe we as the richest nation on earth should have easy to get free medical care. It is just something I think if done right can be achieved here. Problem is how to do it? I don't see any in congress honestly concerned for my well being as they are just making themselves look good. The Govt has at times achieved great things, just not recently.
Thers the problem! free this and free that! aint nothin FREEEEEEE! You want some thing? go work for it dam it! If a man does not work, he does not eat! that goes for every thing else to, food, school, heat, doctors you name it. If your sick hurt or old I"ll be the first one to help you. the rest of the lazzy SOB"s can kiss my:moon:

Lets not forget the 3.8% home sale tax, to help fund this care. Did anyone hear that being talked about when passing?

I understand only 30% of the regulations have actually been written so far to support the bill. Another mind-numbing layer of government bureaucracy added at the expense of those 53% ACTUALLY paying taxes...

all i wanted is anti trust and anti monopoly laws applied to the health care industry....that was eliminated out of the bill...

all i wanted is anti trust and anti monopoly laws applied to the health care industry....that was eliminated out of the bill...

Don't forget who was also immediately waivered from the requirements of the law:

1. Congress
2. Auto Unions
3. General Electric

I never read it and hope I never have to... it was rammed down our throats and has to go. Mushrooming government.... :banghead:

Chairman of GE is on one of Obama's big committees. GE paid ZERO US taxes last year...

...and the year before. And they're not likely to pay any this year. Why? In large part, due to moving 2/3 of their operations OVERSEAS!?!?!?!?!?! Which gives them tax credits to such an extent as to cancel out their taxes from their remaing US operations. So, in effect, we, the people, have paid them to take jobs from us and give them to other countries. WTF!?!?!? (Where's The Food!) :banghead:

Back