How is your Busa spending the winter?

Turbo?

I got the green light for one, just need the time and a few more months of stocking up cash... :laugh:

I don't think I would bother with a turbo lsr bike any more. You've got to be in the >240mph for anyone to notice. At least the all motor bikes are still around the 220 range.

Here's mine!
She never goes below 50 degrees F.
That rubber mat that she's sitting on is 1 inch thick, its an old "moving walkway" belt that i got for FREE!! It was being thrown out!!

DSC_0022.jpg

Here's mine!
She never goes below 50 degrees F.
That rubber mat that she's sitting on is 1 inch thick, its an old "moving walkway" belt that i got for FREE!! It was being thrown out!!

That mat is a pretty sweet find! I like the mirrors too! :thumbsup:

I live in new orleans and i ride my bike in the fall winter and spring. I just rode all day yesterday. Its winter is usually 70 degrees in the day. Sometimes its 50 or 30 but mostly 65 or 70. Its 56 and raining right now at 10:15 pm.

I live in new orleans and i ride my bike in the fall winter and spring. I just rode all day yesterday. Its winter is usually 70 degrees in the day. Sometimes its 50 or 30 but mostly 65 or 70. Its 56 and raining right now at 10:15 pm.

Great weather...

I spent the better part of 2006 shacked up at Le Pavillon down on Poydras St. Sometimes we have hot, humid nights that remind me of being down there. I'd love to go back to southern LA sometime. :thumbsup:

My machine is spending her time in the garage. Getting worked on and prepared for the chance to put down some rubber at Texas, Bonne, Maxton and El Mirage.

That is if i can find a good job...

Ride all year down here, and it is summer right now??? Just rains a lot in the winter. Ride the bike almost daily, to work...if a really nice day keep going past work and head for the highway!!:thumbsup:

Soon be spring you northern folk....untill then keep the pledge at hand!!:laugh:

Back