Hows your bike changed over the winter?

MidnightBusainSD

Busa Rancher
Donating Member
Registered
Well my bike started out stock in pics then i added some goodies over the last year and more this year what have you people done to your bikes over the winter anything drastic? pics are always great

2002_Hayabusa_Midnight.jpg

To this over last year
and now over the winter it has gotten a 1360 with nos and all the brackets have been blacked out and it's getting a custom paint scheme from the anime beserk hopeing to be done in the next couple weeks hehe i can't wait

<!--EDIT|MidnightBusainSD
Reason for Edit: None given...|1079318881 -->

101_0126_AUT_2.JPG

damn guess I caught you in the middle of posting the second pic.
wink.gif

Same here
blush.gif
Same bike Cache or ya get a different one? how bad was the bill if ya don't mind my curiosity

<!--EDIT|MidnightBusainSD
Reason for Edit: None given...|1079321698 -->

its a work in progress, but will be ready for the track next weekend.

LOTS of parts not used now, losing probably another 12lbs!
biggrin.gif

SD, I got alot of parts donated to me from this board. Unbelievable the friendship and bond that is made here. I did, however, have to sell many broken or leftover parts so I could buy the stuff I still needed. Finally, just yesterday, I was able to order the final two pieces!

Right on thats cool cache sorry been outta this mesage board loop for awhile but i know i have a few parts floating around but not many i coulda donated

2-3 weeks I will have pics, I have a bunch of mods that I have done over the winter. The chromers said around the 25th of this month I will have my stuff.

sweet, MSF....I love the 99. Cache...ya gotta show us some pics when the Beast is up. As for me...well, I have no $$ to do any mods, so I'm just waiting....

Hopefully I will have some pics up by the end of this week.  I should have the 03 gold forks and calipers installed on my 02 Blue/Black.  Also taking the FSD undertail off and going with the Top gun kit instead.  My other dillema is whether I should have my marchesini's powder coated gloss black or gold.  All suggestions welcome.  This is what the bikes looks currently with the gloss black wheels.

<!--EDIT|Big E
Reason for Edit: None given...|1079343105 -->

DSC00155.jpg

no pics yet but i got a paint job and cut tail plus got rid of the blinkers got some other stuff in mind but im to broke to do any thing but think about them right now

still no changes - fully stock for life [I don't wanna hear it!] hahahhaha

gbsmall.jpg

Back