Hows your bike changed over the winter?

HERE IS THE AFTER PICTURE... WITH THE BDE G3 AND REAR FENDER MOD, HOPEFULLY SOON I WILL BE GETTING MY UNDERTAIL AND CHROME WHEELS.

busabrk2.jpg

thumbs-up.gif
wow everyone your bikes have come a great deal over the winter
Hey Monsterspeed any plans of decals on the yellow beast one thing
visibility of you should not be a problem now
jump9.gif

Upgraded from 2003 to 2004 after crashing in Dec. Added PM Wheels Front Wave Rotor (I Know, get a nother Brake for the front...it's on the way
cool.gif
) Tank Bra, Throttle Miester, Lowered 1 1/2" Gel Seat. Here is my 2003.

BusaMod2.JPG

Before - Rolling chasis with many parts gone.
Now - Rolling Chasis with not as many parts missing
biggrin.gif

Soon painting frame black. Then officially put back together.

<!--EDIT|Bronto
Reason for Edit: "used an 'e' were an 'i' was suppose to be."|1079385965 -->

hey monsterspeedfreak,

You and i go riding together we will look like a real Banana and a Lime such a smooth drink.... We just need one of those New Red SE's to ride in the middle for the Cherry.
biggrin.gif

got bde genIII exhaust.
removed pair
small box mod

just got my top gun tail today. Gonna post pics after I get it installed.
wink.gif

MidnightBusainSD, what is the kind of Sport Touring windscreen that you have?

Thanks, great pics everyone.

Paul

Hey paul nice chatting with ya again long time mabey this year we can meet up it's a Zero gravit Touring sheild i actually have 2 now i bought a new one cause my old one got a scratch in it probly sell it for 20 bucks there like 70 new i can post pics of it later somtime it's at the painters as of now hopefully we can meet up on one of the first thursdays of the month do they still plan on doing that?

Still unable to post pics (but working on it) , this winter I,ve polishid my rim,s , rear break caliper bracket, rear break arm, sproket, hub, and painted inside hub, behind sproket, flat black, and added a chrome chain guard, tribal, from altered chome. com.

hey monsterspeedfreak,

You and i go riding together we will look like a real Banana and a Lime such a smooth drink....  We just need one of those New Red SE's to ride in the middle for the Cherry.  
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif
laugh.gif
ices_rofl.gif
jump9.gif
Count me in NE.......I'd love to get a pic of both bikes.....side by side......oh yeah.....yer turboed, they'd never be side by side......lest we were parked.
biggrin.gif

BTW......yer bike looks holy crap awesome bro.....love the color.

biggrin.gif

seams all has been busy when not posting on the site ... all the bikes look great... everybody have a safe riding season...
smile.gif

Back