How is your Busa spending the winter?

Unfortunately sitting in the garage waiting on me to find some money for parts. :down: Then I have to decide which is more important, busa parts or tires for the car... Tires have gotten expensive! The same tires I have now that I paid $89 a piece for are now $126 a piece plus $73 shipping.

Sitting in the garage on stands hooked to a tender since August. Bad thing about where I live is that I live on a dirt road. So even if the snow is gone and I can ride, I have to wait for the road to dry up at least a little bit.

Was 33 degrees "C" today, thats about 91 degree's "F"

Mine will be spending the next couple of months........
Cruises down to the beach to get an icecream,
chasing sportsbikes around the dam's,
or cool rides up through the mountains.

ImageShack Links Do Not Work

I was hoping to see more of you able to get out and ride, but it looks like most of us are in this one for the long haul. Spring will get here one of these days...

Those of you who are able to get out on the roads please be careful and try not to rub it in too much. :poke:

keeping in living room. but have been taking it out on the days it is above 50 degrees, couple times a week.

P1000786.jpg

actually it is a 5 yr old DLP (56") toshiba. the bulb and circuit board fans make alot of noise. 60" lcd coming soon! :)

Mine is still hauling my back side to and from work, although in a different state now.

Today it's parked in the garage on the side stand, no external connections waiting for me to catch a day off. Put about 300 miles on it this past weekend.

In garage covered w/battery tender....waiting for a semi-warm day :bowdown:

Mine is in the family room downstairs- I can access directly from the garage :thumbsup: The wife is so understanding :cheerleader: I was able to crawl around on carpet to install my new pipe, air filter and PC :laugh: Next is swing arm extensions, a custom radiator guard to keep my lowering strap from denting it and modifying my seat so I sit a little lower...............doesn't seem to need a trickle charger sitting in the warm house, although I start it every three weeks. My wife says I'm spoiled :beerchug:

Bring in inside and make sure your not home when she gets there. She will call a few folks and vent before you get home. LOL

IMAG0740.jpg

Mine in garage cuddling with Marie's Ninja

Back