How far have you ridden?

How many miles have you riden in a single day?

• 1-50

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • 51-100

Votes: 3 1.0%
  • 101-200

Votes: 23 7.7%
  • 201-300

Votes: 43 14.4%
  • 301-400

Votes: 45 15.1%
  • 401-500

Votes: 55 18.5%
  • 501-600

Votes: 35 11.7%
  • 601-750

Votes: 31 10.4%
  • 751-1000

Votes: 32 10.7%
  • 1000+

Votes: 30 10.1%

• Total voters
754 miles, Bryson City, NC to Lake Worth, FL.....It was on the Nomad pulling a trailer. Easy miles compared to the Busa! :whistle:

I rode from San Diego to Monterey for Moto GP. That was about a 500 mile trip. And that was on my CBR1000RR too :moon: !! My back, wrist, and butt was were sore for a couple of days. But if I could do that on the CBR, it would be a piece of cake on the Busa.

983 miles. Livermore, CA - CA 36 (140 miles of twisties) in Red Bluff - Fortuna - 101 - Gold Beach, OR - Piercy, CA - Legett - Petaluma - Oakland - Livermore, CA

San Diego to the Laughlin River Run ....by way of Las Vegas... on a 954RR. Dont know the mileage on that, but after being stopped 2 times (1) for my friend smoking his tires in front of the Troopers and (2) no tag displayed..., we went from the LRR to Norco, Ca in under 3 hrs....:cheerleader:

Last edited:
1244 miles in 21.5 hours. dallas tx to cody wyo on the way to the stampede in reno. i have decided that the stock seat has to go, and throttle misters would be nice also.

my personal best is 1258mi on a 79 GL1000. on the Hayabusa i have yet to come close to that. maybe 650mi in a day. just haven't had a destination and time restriction to make me do it again. i like to take my time if i can. although i AM going to ride from Casper to Albuquerque on the 29th. that will most likely end up a 800mi day :kissass::laugh:

UPDATE- i did 863mi from Casper to Chilli New Mexico. long day! very long day on the Busa:laugh:

1244 miles in 21.5 hours. dallas tx to cody wyo on the way to the stampede in reno. i have decided that the stock seat has to go, and throttle misters would be nice also.

WoW that is a long freakin way! heck its a long way from Cheyenne to Cody! i tip my hat to you cowboy!:beerchug:

i was thinkin about starting a how far in a day poll til i remembered this one i thought i would give it a bump now that some of us have finished our long rides til spring.:whistle:

Europe's four "corners" in 2 weeks:
West (Portugal) North Capp (Norway) East (Bosphorus Bridge in Istanbul, Turkey) and South (Seti, Italy)

Once, to go to the Isle of Man's Manx TT I went from Lisbon, Madrid, Barcelona, Paris, Calais, two hour rest in the Ferry, and London. Tha's 2,100 Km in one go (1300 miles).

My backside still hurts...

Last edited:
About 500 miles is all I can enjoy, after that it's a matter of how much recovery sleep it will take to make up for it.
Posted via Mobile Device

275 miles with very little slab and around 55 mpg for the day. Hadn't had the bike much over a month.

I've done 350 since this one. That was the day the trip that made me take off my Corbin seat. When I would stand up at a red light, I almost couldn't sit back down.

Anybody wanna trade a Tobin/New Image for a Corbin? I haven't even sat on one of those yet.

IMG_1430.jpg

Trip was sorta planned:

Just south of Richmond, VA. I95 ---> I64
I64 ---> Rte 33 (twisties)
Rte 33 in W.Va ----> S. on 79
79 into Charleston W.VA onto 77 S.
77 S to 64E back towards home

Arse hurt like hell, knees ached, twisties were fun, highway was brutal.

Took a similar trip using Rte 250 instead of Rte 33.

I want to do the ton now. :rulez:

rt 250 up my way ( panhandle west virginia ) is a nice ride. I am good for a couple hours then my knees hurt real bad.

Last edited:
from Winston-Salem NC to Clarksville, TN. great weather until i got to Knoxville then started raining off and on.

The most I've done in a single day I think was about 470 miles from Chattanooga up part of the Blue Ridge Parkway. Nothing terribly impressive.

I was planning to set out on a little 1800 mile trip through 8 states in the morning, but had a family emergency. It may have to be cut short, but I'm going somewhere next week...

I'm not into touring and my slightly arthritic lower back doesn't like me riding for more than a couple of hours at a time, so a 200km day is a big one for me. Plus, fuel is expensive and my '06 just spits it straight out of the exhaust pipe! I checked recently, and I am getting 10.2km/l, which works out as 24mpg...

Back