How do you conquer a flash-back? wreck

In fact, I still pretty much freak out if I hear a semi air horn.

Yep, me too!

About ten years ago my wife ran off with a Truck Driver and every time I hear a set of air brakes it scares me to death!

I think he is bringing her back! :please:

Thanks The spot I wrecked in was a real bad turn , people were alwasy wrecking there, finally they found that the road wad contoured wrong, it would actually cause the vehicle to drift into the other lanes, it was also on a real high bank , the last people that wrecked there ( before they rebuilt the ramp) killed 3 girls in a convertable ) & I believe the person before that too. I lived , I hit a guard rail at about 70mph and split a simpson helmet ..ate up some brand new Army boots and lots of skin broken ribs etc etc.. I wont give up, I just wish I could enjoy the turns as much as I do the straights.. Everytime I'm leaning in a turn its like here we go again oH CRAP!! Thanks everyone

It's normal bro,

I would suggest following another guy through a bunch or turns. You need repitition and a sence of control and you'll be fine. It's normal for your mind to throw up the road block, "mentally" that means your still working, lol...

I use scripture as well, but that's personal...

God Speed on your recovery...:thumbsup:

Try securing your bike on a rear stand make sure the front is secure need to make sure bike won't fall over.Turn the bike on then have sex with a really hot chick while your on the bike with the motor running, make sure you keep your feet on the pegs at all times, have at least one hand on the throttle so you can rev the motor freely while you are doing this. The girl will have to helpful an accommodating for this to work. You most likely have to do this repeatedly. Don't laugh, don't flame and don't hate. This will work soon you will no longer be able to think of the accident when you are on the bike.

Back