Do your pets get mad when you go riding?

1meanZ

Registered
I went out in the garage to fire up the Busa because it's too damn cold to ride in Chicago and I could hear my cat crying in the house. The house is about 35 feet away from the garage. When I went back in the house and the cat realized it was a false alarm, he rubbed his head on my ankle and went to sleep. He has always gotten upset when I ride though. He doesn't seem to mind when I leave in my truck. Do your pets get crazy like that?

hrm....how touching that your animals feel for you. I have dogs....all they do is bark when ever I come back home. They don't really say anything when I leave.

ooooh....so that's what it is!! Friggin dogs! I think I'll take off from work and go shave em.....yeah! Nice and clean cut.....

Well If Kitty is lonely just bust out some duct tape strap his ass down to the tank, He'll prolly enjoy the ride...

I know what you mean. My pet looks at me as I drive off and I can see her through the window with an angry scowl. Then when I get home she attacks me and leaves me alone with the kids. WHen you said pet you did mean wife right??!!
laugh.gif

YEAH! I know what ya mean...

She's always saying... "Its your turn to watch the kids!"

I just drive away.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Ummmm...no...the only problem I have is dodging the furniture-sized poop my Dane leaves in the gravel driveway...and the horses running along side of me or blocking the garage!

maggie_scooby10.jpg

My yellow lab goes nuts with barking every time I get ready to ride out of the driveway. She stand right in front of me to try to keep me from leaving. She is always really happy when I get home, though. She is a good guard dog when it comes to barking. No body can get close to the house without a big barking frenzy. I used to have an Irish Wolf hound. It hardly ever barked. If it did bark, it would only be one big huge BARK and then nothing. It was 175 pounds and would really get your attention when it did bark. At least I only had to clean up from one of them. Having 2 Danes has got to keep you pretty busy with the cleaning-up. Nice photo of the Danes. How old are they?

our shepherd gets mad if you dont let her go with... she loves to run along the busa, usually 25mph. and if she gets in front, watchout for the rolling soft logs.....

laugh.gif

Having 2 Danes has got to keep you pretty busy with the cleaning-up.  Nice photo of the Danes.  How old are they?
Sorry...just remembered this thread...

My Danes are house dogs! The biggest problem I have is making room for them...as for cleaning up after 'em...no, we live in the woods...lots of acreage around us!
smile.gif

Maggie will be 9 this May...
Scooby will be 6 in June...

Back