When you get that feeling..

Thanks for all the luv guys! To answer a question, it was a new set of Shinkos freshly mounted a few months prior at a reputable bike shop. I just left Kroc today and I was driving him around in his '05 GTO and he said-"I got something that can run with most bikes with HEAT/AIR and a RADIO!!"  
cool.gif
 The young lady is healing well also.

Thanks again fam for your luv!! Our motorcycle club is covering whatever he needs;but thanks for the offers-it makes me feel good that I can express something that has happened to people I don''t even know personally and get so much luv returned. You guys are truly the BEST!! THANKS!
Glad they are healing well, prayers will continue bro.

prayers sent

ive got that "feeling" a couple of times and just stayed at the house.

super.gif
PM -->
Sparxx @ Mar. 11 2008 said:
1334611[/ATTACH] PM]
She was wearing a friend of hers modular helmet  
thumb_down.gif
lost her top row of teeth when the front of that P.O.S. helmet snapped off
What brand of Helmet was it?............ Holy Cow!
I believe it was HJC's version with the release button ONLY at your chin. I know Nolan has a mod. helmet that requires you to push TWO pins to release the front. When she went down face first it just released and...yall can imagine the rest.

super.gif

Prayers sent, glad they are recovering. As far as the modular helmet....I have a KBC modular. I like it, but have just purchased a Scorpion to replace it. The sales guy at the Zuki dealer was throwing in some freebies when I purchased my '07 and one of them was a helmet. I didn't learn till later that the chin part of a modular helmet doesn't/isn't designed to protect like a traditional full face helmet. I will now only use my KBC when riding my Zuki Intruder, and the Scorpion when riding the 'Busa. I like the convience of the modular, especialy when riding with my cruser riding friends. Most of them don't wear any gear (
face7.gif
) and it is easier when chatting at a stop light. But I whish I had known about the modular before I got it.

That sux...Glad they are alive. I've been down a couple of times and it is not fun!
bowdown.gif

I will add your friends to my prayerlist which seems to get longer by the day.
I am going to forget the modular helmet idea i was considering buying one and note to self avoid Shinnko tire like the plague.

I'm sorry to hear this, and I hope a quick recovery for them.

I am in a worse situation than you. I was riding with friends this morning and one of them pushed his K8 busa to the limit and crashed while taking a sharp curve, he was just few seconds in front of me, he actually entered the curve late, lost control and hit the concrete in the middle while doing around 80, fractured his left shoulder and 2 broken collarbones and of course bruises here and there. I'm still shocked till now because it happend right in front of me and it could have been me. Right now I have that feeling and I just don't feel riding for sometimes until that picture in my head goes away.

definitely trust your angel when they whisper in your ear.

get wells to your friends.

I'm sorry to hear this, and I hope a quick recovery for them.

I am in a worse situation than you. I was riding with friends this morning and one of them pushed his K8 busa to the limit and crashed while taking a sharp curve, he was just few seconds in front of me, he actually entered the curve late, lost control and hit the concrete in the middle while doing around 80, fractured his left shoulder and 2 broken collarbones and of course bruises here and there. I'm still shocked till now because it happend right in front of me and it could have been me. Right now I have that feeling and I just don't feel riding for sometimes until that picture in my head goes away.
I feel ya bro. My prayers and wishes go out to your friend and you. Seeing a accident is almost worse than being in one.

Prayers sent, glad they are recovering.  As far as the modular helmet....I have a KBC modular.  I like it, but have just purchased a Scorpion to replace it.  The sales guy at the Zuki dealer was throwing in some freebies when I purchased my '07 and one of them was a helmet.  I didn't learn till later that the chin part of a modular helmet doesn't/isn't designed to protect like a traditional full face helmet. I will now only use my KBC when riding my Zuki Intruder, and the Scorpion when riding the 'Busa.  I like the convience of the modular, especialy when riding with my cruser riding friends.  Most of them don't wear any gear (
face7.gif
) and it is easier when chatting at a stop light.  But I whish I had known about the modular before I got it.
Cerberus I was given a HJC Modular when I bought my Gixxer. I liked it because I wear glasses and didn't have to take them off to remove my helmet but found it sucked at any higher speeds. I WAS going to get Revolution to shoot it to match my '08, now it's retired!
cool.gif

Back