Mother on a Busa

(DaCol. @ Sep. 26 2006,14:24) Guclu, it that a before or AFTER picture of your Grandmother ! She looks either Real Excited to go, or she wants to ride MORE  
race.gif
just before the trip , absolutely she wants more ride but we couldn't arrange our freetimes after that trip .

(deldewey @ Sep. 27 2006,02:22) Got the wife on the back of the Busa last week for the second time, she had her new helmet, gloves, leather jacket and jeans. Her truck was in for a service so as I was going for a ride, she thought kill two birds with one stone. Nice ride to the garage, tight left hander then gun it up the hill, not too fast ? hear a noise from the rear of the bike, so I stop and ask the wife what is it. She said that I was calling you a "Baassttaarrdd".  
laugh.gif
That a way to keep her in line!!!

ices_rofl.gif
race.gif

(brendanp @ Sep. 26 2006,11:50) What wuz BigDiesel wearing???
laugh.gif
what would any camera-man be wearing while following a Busa with a mom on the back going 100 mph??

i trailed behind in my tube-top and speedos, of course! with my SIDI flip-flops and Arai sunglasses to protect my extremities, too!

(and no, mrninja-i didnt wear the banana hammock, bcuz i left it at your mom's! <make sure she washes it 'k? it got pretty sweaty last night>
poke.gif
)

Back