Slippery when wet...

CorrodedAlien

Registered
Yup, it happened to me yesterday. I got home, rinsed the salt off the bike, puuled in the garage, and when I went to put the side stand down my foot moved and down went Smaug.

That was not the worst part, my garage floor is really slick and when I went to pick the bike up it just kept slipping across the garage floor. I eneded up getting my kids sitter to put her foot against the front tire and up it came. I thopught I was getting super weak.

Grrr..... no harm to the bike or me, just a little pissed.

know that feels...
sad.gif

Sorry to hear Rus. Did you get any bruises in the catch?

Sad why sad to hear??? I am thrilled to hear this......something crappy happened with no consequences other than a little cussing.

Glad to hear all is ok and no damage to you or the bike!!!! must have been a relief when you got the bike back up and Whew!!! no damage

+1 on the no damage. Bet you will be sore tomorrow from trying to pick up the bike.
muscle.gif

No sore, no bruises, and I looked at it in the light and saw only a little scraping on it, not much more than when I did a similar thing in the driveway. If it had not slid in the garage, it would not have even gotten the little scrape it did.

Back