How do you ride while cornering?

Just wanted to say that you guys ROCK. I was finally well enough(since being sick since saturday), and was able to get a good hour ride in on some twisties here locally.

All I can say is DAMN. moving my feet made a HUGE change. I could feel how easier it was doing the push/pull with my feet and hands. was able to go a bit faster through them once i started getting used to it toward the end. I cant wait until the weekend so I can take it out for a spin on some better roads and give it another go

Changing your rear sets to an aftermarket will help too. I have Vortex adjustable, all the up & all the way back for maximum clearance. The pegs are sharp as can be, so you don't have a foot slip off mid corner.

I use Sato rearsets and, like everybody said, look at how tippytoe it gets!

MF1A1311.jpg

Hey my friend, hope you can get to the Stampede! Doyle (sorry 4 short jack)

Balls for sure! Wasn't thinking and left my feet flat on the long uphill 180 degree sweeper gettin on the highway from work. . . About had to change my pants half way through the turn when my boot caught the ground! Rubber doesn't slide as easily as the alluminum pegs do. . .

Changing your rear sets to an aftermarket will help too. I have Vortex adjustable, all the up & all the way back for maximum clearance. The pegs are sharp as can be, so you don't have a foot slip off mid corner.
Vortex adjustable rearsets are my #1 income tax return, winter, must mod. Not real fond of the stock pegs at all. Placement is good, just don't like the pegs.

Vortex adjustable rearsets are my #1 income tax return, winter, must mod. Not real fond of the stock pegs at all. Placement is good, just don't like the pegs.

You will love those pegs, but be careful they may be considered a deadly weapon. :whistle:

Man... seeing all those pix leaning makes me wanna do it NOW... but I know I gotta take my time and get there, Reps to you guys :bowdown: Thanks for the motivation fellas!

And like I need to say it... tippy toes :thumbsup:

Back