Husband's ZX-10R WRECKED!

Glad to hear he's ok and still ready to ride again. Just goes to show how fast it can happen. Hope his recovery is quick. :thumbsup:

Old People :banghead: I had my Fathers License Pulled when he was 87 before he did something like this. (He Pulled Out in Front of a Camaro and Got T-Boned) My Family Hated me for it but :wtf: ...............Someone had to do it :rulez:

I am in your Neck of the Woods..............Let's Hook Up for a Group Ride someday when your Husband Gets better and has a New Bike................

Glad he is alright. Just shows you can do everything right and still get hit.

sorry to hear about that, hopefully everything will turn out alright.

glad to hear hubby ok...how bout that white van driver in orlando any update on his hit run kill.

i hate these idiots on the roads. Happens all the time. What's the point of having mirrors if they don't bother to look. The driver is supposed to look over his shoulder to check the blind spot as well

Frightening how something like this could happen...in a group of riders and this old guy just didn't see or hear the group of bikes....??? Speedy recovery...2hip

I'm so glad your hubby's gonna be ok!!
This is my worst fear whenever I'm hitting the road... I've only got one season under my belt, but I can honestly say that riding a motorcycle has made me a better driver behind the wheel as well!

Good to know your husband will be o.k. Let him know the BUSA community is behind him and have him in our thought and prayers..... and with that being said.. he now has to get a BUSA when he gets back on his feet. He owes us!!!!....:laugh:

Ouch. Glad he's going to be OK.

I can't imagine watching your spouse go down like that. Hope the geezer is well insured, and you guys don't suffer any out of pocket expenses to get at least to where you were before.

That suxs. Glad he will be ok and back riding. Must have been hard for you to see and not be to do anything just watching it hapen. Once again glad he is going to be ok.

Back