Another wreck

Dang...
sad.gif
some way to check out...this is why I don't ride much in summer...(its too hot to wear the dang gears all the time...) so, I wear a shorts and T shirts for
rock.gif
the ""cage""...
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|hydrabusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1151225554 -->

Update on Bozo.

Absolutely no head Trama. I guess riding on Angel Dust has it's priviledges? Actually, his daily usage of PCP, etc. would probably make his "brain" pretty "pliable" anyway...

The bike, brand new and registered to some girl from another County reported "stolen" about an hour after wreck. No, that won't raise any insurance eybrows...
mad.gif

Everybody open up your wallets, we will all pay for this one way or another. Either for his medical bills, future on welfare, or insurance.
mad.gif

Oh, and sorry for spelling eviscerate means to disembowel. IE. organs that shouldn't be hanging outside body, are.

mad.gif

oh fk that if the bike was stolen then,  I wish him dead.  
mad.gif
Probably not stolen. Just another falsely reported insurance scam. It's odd that a two day old bike is discovered "missing" so soon after being wrecked?

Uh oh, I better report this stolen so I'm not responsible....

A common scam we will all end up paying for.

<!--EDIT|PDBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1151250834 -->

Wait... so he's STILL ALIVE?! Holy cow!!! I bet he's wishing he were dead!

Nah... I think the insurance will see through that bogus "stolen" bike story. Guess this retard have some nice friends... Now, this girl will have to continue the claim and land him in jail, or drop it and not try to play the insurance.

My money is that she'll try to sacrafice his a*s to try to get money from the insurance for her bike.

Can't feel sorry for an a$$ riding on PCP. Just glad he didn't hurt any innocent people. Could have been a lot worse.

I have a hard time feeling sorry for someone who should not and aparently will not spread his seed.

Back